Thread: Pampers Diaper smell

Default Pampers Diaper smell

I was at the store last night and I so badly wanted to get the Pampers Easy Ups, but the one thing that stopped me is the perfume they use on them. I love the smell of Pampers but i don't want my wife smelling them and then finding them. She knows I want to wear diapers but isn't ready to be part of it. How can I hide the smell?

I know what you mean. The smell is the only thing that keeps me from buying Pampers too.

Underjams don't really have a smell. could use those. I think those and maybe swadlers(I havn't tried them yet to see)? are only pampers without smell.

-------update correction
    Swaddlers do have sent. so only underjams are unscented.
    Last edited by computerProgrammer; 30-Mar-2014 at 18:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    I know what you mean. The smell is the only thing that keeps me from buying Pampers too.
    The scent is what keeps me buying Pampers over other brands. It deodorizes better, and really isn't very strong. Over the last 20 years I've used them as pads, nobody has ever bothered me over them, because nobody knows or even cares.

Swaddlers definitely has the smell
    Last edited by james789; 29-Mar-2014 at 20:08. Reason: Spelling

My Pamper-laden stash has long been in my car trunk. Someplace like that or in the garage would be my recommendation.

And yeah, only UnderJams are unscented. Easy-Ups are my favorite Pampers scent, actually, but I find Easy-Ups to be unusably small.

I really don't think Pampers smell anymore, they don't use the kind of perfume they did back in the 80's and 90's.