Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Dry 24/7s to work

Default Wearing Dry 24/7s to work

I'm leaving in 5 minutes, and I decided I hadn't had enough time in this Dry 24/7, so I'm going to work in it I work at a restaurant where you have to tuck in your shirt, so I'm thinking I'll leave it untucked in the back, see if I can get away with that, and then my apron will take care of the front. Essentially I just have to worry about my ass and how much I waddle

Wish me luck

If your pants are just a little larger then you will not have any problems. I wear mine everywhere I go and many times have tucked my shirt in. Enjoy, relax and just be yourself.

annierighthurr

Hahaha geez Daniel, you just had to brag about it everywhere, huh.

Haha! If I did that, (I'm a lifeguard) and had to jump into the pool..... The drowning victim would be fine because of the lack of water...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    Hahaha geez Daniel, you just had to brag about it everywhere, huh.
    Not bragging, I'm just sayin' I've never heard of YOUR ass goin to work in an Abean!

Things went well, I wouldn't say it was too noticeable unless you were starring at my butt...I did kind of have to get used to the waddle, and wetting while in the pass-out is WEIRD.

Brave of you, though to be honest if you are careful and people aren't looking for it (a hint to the more paranoid of you - they aren't!) then I doubt there would have ever been an issue. I dunno if I would have done it, and I respect you for feeling able to do it. I know it is something a lot of people here would never ever consider.

It certainly wasn't an issue last night, it went well. I did order an Abena Bodystocking before I left for work though for future public adventures...it was a very tight (not like cool, actually tight) night. I had on the 24/7, compression shorts, pants, my shirt tucked in, belt done up all tight, and an apron. Just a lot of stuff to wear (especially for someone who usually walks around nekid...), so hopefully the body stocking will help make things more discreet so I don't have to be so confined, you know?

I don't know how well purple is going to look under white, but oh well!

Guess you can get away with it in a restaurant environment. Were you wetting it though?

One thing I'd say is never do it in an office if you wet them (and I'm talking from personal experience). You can't smell it. Others can. You become the office joke.

On a side issue. What's with this belt tightening stuff? I've seen that recommended a few times and I see no reason for it. Or do you guys wear "pants" (trousers as we Brits call them) 5 sizes too big? . Then again, I don't do belts anyway. I just buy stuff that fits

Though personally, a onesie solves most problems. Like a t-shirt or undershirt but tucks in the diaper.
    Last edited by dangermouse; 07-Jan-2009 at 08:36.

Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    Guess you can get away with it in a restaurant environment. Were you wetting it though?

One thing I'd say is never do it in an office if you wet them (and I'm talking from personal experience). You can't smell it. Others can. You become the office joke.

On a side issue. What's with this belt tightening stuff? I've seen that recommended a few times and I see no reason for it. Or do you guys wear "pants" (trousers as we Brits call them) 5 sizes too big? :grin:. Then again, I don't do belts anyway. I just buy stuff that fits

Though personally, a onesie solves most problems. Like a t-shirt or undershirt but tucks in the diaper.
    I wet it before, during, and after my shift

I don't really wear a belt at work because my pants are too big, it just looks better. Black shirt, tan/black belt, dark jean pants, and black apron, it just is. It's more of a fashion accessory. It's tough to find pants that fit you're waist size exactly, so if you find a pair that's close but just a little too big, that's what your belt is for. And hopefully people aren't wearing pants that are too tight or small (see Muffin top), so generally its either they fit or they're too big and you need a belt...why am I explaining this?

The Abena Bodystocking is essentially an adult onesie, it has snaps on the botton and everything.