Thread: To All of the Small Sized Diaper Wearing Folk (Kratox)

Default To All of the Small Sized Diaper Wearing Folk (Kratox)

You now have a good diaper, Dry 24/7 is now making small sized diapers that fit 21" to 31".

Have a look ConfiDry247 - Product

Received an email about these this morning and the price difference for Canadians is massive. They offered a case at (IIRC) $95.00 US with free shipping and then a link to Age Comfort which is the Canadian supplier who is selling the same on a preorder price of $149 CAD which will go up to $159 CAD after a certain date. Way out of my price range for an indulgence.

And as far as I can see, Age Comfort doesn't do samples so I cant see myself trying these out any time soon.

First off I want to say thank you for helping me search around because I honestly haven't worn in like 3 weeks because I was discouraged from even buying any diapers.

Finally Just letting you know: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...er-review.html

I got those when the company was not selling any and I asked if I could help test the new ones they had coming out. I am hoping they improved on the stuff I mentioned about.

This doesn't end my mission though. Companies still need to treat small diapers with the same amount of work of quality of work that they do with mediums and larges. Gary at XPmedical never carried the small dry 24/7 for a reason, and that reason was because of their performance compared to mediums.

Plus this isn't a like instant fix for small sized people. You forgot to account for price. This only helps a few people that can drop that amount of cash, although I am sure/hoping this is temporary until the company can get back onto their feet.

I am gonna buy a sample and hope it has been improved from when I tested it.

If not, I have a feeling most abdls are not gonna like the change because when I tested the smalls they were way thinner then how their old diapers used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    This doesn't end my mission though. Companies still need to treat small diapers with the same amount of work of quality of work that they do with mediums and larges. Gary at XPmedical never carried the small dry 24/7 for a reason, and that reason was because of their performance compared to mediums.

First: I'm glad there is now one product for your needs...

Second: Whilst I do understand that you want / need Small sized performance diapers - this: "Companies still need to treat small diapers with the same amount of work of quality of work" though is bollocks.
    sorry - Companies do NOT NEED to do anything but to care for their profit and product strategies. it's all about Demand and possibility to place & sell a product.
    You can stomp your feet and demand as much as you want, but you are not going to dictate what a large companie must do. That's just the bitter reality of things.
    I'm not saying this is nice, good or anyhting, it's just how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    First: I'm glad there is now one product for your needs...

Second: Whilst I do understand that you want / need Small sized performance diapers - this: "Companies still need to treat small diapers with the same amount of work of quality of work" though is bollocks.
    sorry - Companies do NOT NEED to do anything but to care for their profit and product strategies. it's all about Demand and possibility to place & sell a product.
    You can stomp your feet and demand as much as you want, but you are not going to dictate what a large companie must do. That's just the bitter reality of things.
    I'm not saying this is nice, good or anyhting, it's just how it works.
    What about the IC people out there who are on the small side like the OP? They are going to need diapers. Do they get diapers special made for them or what from a company?

Good to see that there's some variety coming back for the smaller framed ABs (Myself not included, but I hear a lot of complaining from friends about this being an issue)

I so wanna try these, but I can't spend money on abdl items or diapers for the next few months.

I actually am stuck between mediums and large size diapers. They are either tight are really loose. Bambino fit me great in large because they are quite small, but I haven't tried them since the tapes were changed. I hope they didn't doom me.

The American way of business is bad these days. If something is wrong they blame everyone else and say it's not their fault or hide the fact until some public uprising happens. GM is a prime example of that.
    We bail them out during economic hardship, yet they spit on everyone that buys their products. Now they are about to go through a massive recall of vehicles because of ignition switches that they neglected for years. That recall will call for 2 million or so vehicles.

I just hate how companies do things.

I want to try them ! I hate my country so much, you can't get decent diapers in any size, they all suck.

At least they're making a size small.