Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's your favorite Sci Fi creature?

Default what's your favorite Sci Fi creature?

What are your Favorite "Movie Monsters" of the Sci Fi nature and why.

The Xenomorph (AKA Alien): these are what i think of when i hear thee words "Perfect Kiling Machine" they are lightning Fast, Extremly Agile, their Bodys Are natural Weapons. Very Potent Acid for blood, a long very strong tail with a huge spike. Masters of the Fear Tactic they are highly mobile and Hive minded, the Queen controls the Hive most Xeno's attack in packs of atleast 10-20 strong and keep in constant communication (DUH hive mind theey share a brain) opposite of most Hive minded scocietys the Queen is actually the most powerful, lethal, and combat effective member of the hive however the drawback is once she disconnects from the Egg sack she has about a week left to live. Xeno's are Extremley Intelligent and are master stratigists often able to take down the strongest of yautja (predators). these things haunted my nightmares as a kid. and were often used in my D&D games when a party got too out of hand. all in all i would love to own one and train it.

You have a hardcore evil lust eh?

For me, well not the Horta! I feel her pain but she was the lamest critter on Treck.

The Creature From the Black Lagoon, he just wanted to be left alone and get with the girl.

King Kong, the original, not the Jack Black wreck, again happy on his island until someone wanted to profit off him.

Killer Rabbit from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, just too funny!

Oh this is a tough one. I can't decide between Sharktopus and Piranhaconda. Okay, I might be kidding, but I love bad B Syfy movies.

One of the scariest monsters I've seen in movies was the first Alien movie, with the nasty, acid spitting alien.

I'd have to vote for Chewbacca, Han's buddy in Star Wars. He should appeal to some of the ferries here as well!

My other choice would have to be Toronto's crack smoking mayor, Rob Ford. He is living proof that reality is stranger than Sci Fri.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 28-Mar-2014 at 13:31.

Predator because he's a natural born hunter with the strength of 10 men plus he has some very cool toys like (invisibility) (thermal imaging)
    (laser cannon) (killer fishing net) (killer frisbee) (Killer spear) (Thermonuclear weapon) I think that covers it all, but what I really like is the fact he only kills something that's worth killing and makes him a true hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Oh this is a tough one. I can't decide between Sharktopus and Piranhaconda. Okay, I might be kidding, but I love bad B Syfy movies.

One of the scariest monsters I've seen in movies was the first Alien movie, with the nasty, acid spitting alien.
    I make an event of the Syfy movies, don't forget Sharknado, Arachnoquake and Robocroc!

Favorite Science fiction characters are the T1000 from Terminator 2 and Neo from the Matrix.

Sci-Fi Creature?
    Luckyfish: Terminator... I would like one as my personal vendetta machine... so cool.

That aside...
    Egor: The tribbles yeah... well - definitely a fun moment in star trek but favorite...

hmm..

difficult.
    Btw... if anyone says EWOK or ET he ends up on my personal hate list.

Well if I have to nail it down to one:
    The Replicants in Blade Runner (one of my favorite Sci-Fi Movies of all time).
    And Chewbacca definitely within the Top-Ten

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    The tribbles!
    Omg the troubles with tribbles!!
    I remember them in the original series.
    My favourite si-fi characters would have to be the daleks ^.^