Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: intresting qustion

Default intresting qustion

Last week my grandmom said she was gonna start buying fruit for me to try i told her i don't eat fruit unless its a banana she told me that she was gonna put a bib on me and feed me the fruit as a joke. That had me wonder are they any of you that had a family member say anything like that to you? Or and babish thing

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Last week my grandmom said she was gonna start buying fruit for me to try i told her i don't eat fruit unless its a banana she told me that she was gonna put a bib on me and feed me the fruit as a joke. That had me wonder are they any of you that had a family member say anything like that to you? Or and babish thing
    Yeah, I've had similar comments made to me before. I haven't had them in a very long time. When I was younger, I can always remember the threat my mother would make when I was refusing to do something, or throwing a fit about something; "Keep acting like a baby, and I'll treat you like one."

zackie

first to your question: no - no one ever said such a thing to me... and I hope no one ever does.

second: No fruits??? seriously?
    Mate, I know: none of my business ... but still... that ain't exactly healthy living.
    Fruits are really yummie.... if you don't like them whole - slice them up into nice slices..., make a fruit salad...
    whatever - but fruits contain a lot of good stuff (and honestly natures finest sweet treats ).

Cute girl at the coffee shop where I usually get my morning "caffeine/heroin/whatever else they put in there" fix calls me silly names like Mickey Mouse and once even Princess. She does it with a few of the other regular customers as well. Personally I get a kick out of it

Also I'm notorious for picking around vegetables when I'm at a restaurant. People I'm with occasionally poke fun of me for it, usually shaming me into eating a couple token broccoli or something. It's all in good humour.

EPO1 is right though, you really should get at least _some_ fruits and vegetables. It if makes you feel any better, fruit specifically tends to be loaded with sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    zackie

first to your question: no - no one ever said such a thing to me... and I hope no one ever does.

second: No fruits??? seriously?
    Mate, I know: none of my business ... but still... that ain't exactly healthy living.
    Fruits are really yummie.... if you don't like them whole - slice them up into nice slices..., make a fruit salad...
    whatever - but fruits contain a lot of good stuff (and honestly natures finest sweet treats ).
    Man i am one of the pickiest eaters you will ever meet!! Lol i don't like ketchup mustard mayo bbq sauce and alot of other stuff my older brother jokes about he told me that for someone that is over weight i am very picky

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Cute girl at the coffee shop where I usually get my morning "caffeine/heroin/whatever else they put in there" fix calls me silly names like Mickey Mouse and once even Princess. She does it with a few of the other regular customers as well. Personally I get a kick out of it

Also I'm notorious for picking around vegetables when I'm at a restaurant. People I'm with occasionally poke fun of me for it, usually shaming me into eating a couple token broccoli or something. It's all in good humour.

EPO1 is right though, you really should get at least _some_ fruits and vegetables. It if makes you feel any better, fruit specifically tends to be loaded with sugar.
    yes i do love my sugar lol so that does make me feel a little better

You should start simple. Maybe strawberries dipped in sugar water. Lol.
    I understand not liking vegetables. I personally do not like cooked vegetables. I love them raw though. Fruit however? I was unaware they aren't just treats. Not some sort of thing that you had to eat with guilt.

I suspect you may have lost the thread here. I suspect it's going to be continuing talk about fruits, and nothing of whatever this thread was supposed to be about. Honestly I don't care. Or no.
    Strike that, reverse it.

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    You should start simple. Maybe strawberries dipped in sugar water. Lol.
    I understand not liking vegetables. I personally do not like cooked vegetables. I love them raw though. Fruit however? I was unaware they aren't just treats. Not some
    sort of thing that you had to eat with guilt.

I suspect you may have lost the thread here. I suspect it's going to be continuing talk about fruits, and nothing of whatever this thread was supposed to be about. Honestly I don't care. Or no.
    Strike that, reverse it.
    lol its all good man

One day my wife bought me, through the internet, the cutest bunny rabbit designed bib, toddler eating utensils, and Gerber baby food from our grocery store. Alas, she has not fed me with them.

Yeah I have, my dad was talking about being old and how I will wear a diaper when I'm old and he said something I will never forget "Once a man and twice a child."

I remember the if you act like a baby I'll treat you like a baby threats when I was younger
    part of me secretly wanted them to treat me like a baby.