Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haven't worn in a week....here's why

Default Haven't worn in a week....here's why

I have a stash of four cases in my house. I haven't worn in over a week....

And I'm really not too happy right now.

I have one case of the fabine whites, with leak problems + bunching up.

Another case and a half of bambinos, they don't even fit me right anymore, and they feel flimsy with bunching up issues.

And another case of the new XP Medical where the tapes are messed up and there's no leak guards.

I can't even do the unthinkable and order from ABU even if I wanted to, because of the backorder issue.

Cuddlez looks promising, but they're made from the same chinese crap manufacturer that Bambino went with, so I'm afraid of it having the same issues as Bambino.

So I think I'm taking a break from ABDL for awhile. This sort of thing is really giving me depression and I don't know how to deal with it except for just letting it go.

Cherub

well, you could always give clothe a try. Maybe use one of those disposables as a liner.

Okay I haven't posted in a LOOONG time but I was passing threw and saw this, I don't understand why you say ABU is unthinkable , I've been 24/7 almost two years and they are my main provider and they are the best way better and cost less then bambino and others they tell you when the back order ships and you will get it. I've never had anything but excellent service from them and even better products. Order from them and while you wait take a break from wearing while you ebay off all your other defect diaps =)

Okay, let me see if I got this. You're unhappy with several of the top diapers out there because of various functional problems (leaks and/or bunching) that are ruining the experience for you. You're also depressed because you still want the ideal abdl experience and can't seem to get it.

Now, certainly one possibility is to try even more diapers out there until you find the perfect one. But let me suggest an alternative: try changing the experience. If you haven't worn in a week, you've clearly got the discretion to choose when to wear. Try wearing the ones that bunch only when you don't have to be active, and change more frequently after a wetting both to avoid leaks and additional bunching. The diapers you've got may not be your ideal, but you might find they're still good for some things that can satisfy you until you find better.

Quote Originally Posted by crinklekitty View Post

Another case and a half of bambinos, they don't even fit me right anymore, and they feel flimsy with bunching up issues.

And another case of the new XP Medical where the tapes are messed up and there's no leak guards.

I can't even do the unthinkable and order from ABU even if I wanted to, because of the backorder issue.

Cuddlez looks promising, but they're made from the same chinese crap manufacturer that Bambino went with, so I'm afraid of it having the same issues as Bambino.

So I think I'm taking a break from ABDL for awhile. This sort of thing is really giving me depression and I don't know how to deal with it except for just letting it go.
    I have been interchaning Fabines and Bellissimos back to back for the last two weeks and I can tell you a few observations.

First, the Fabines don't hold as much as the Bellissimos. Secondly, the fabines sweat when they get half full and leak that way. Thirdly something is not right with the leak gaurds because even mommmy tried them out and she leaked in the bed only after the second flood.

On to the Bellissimos. I think you should give them another try. They are not always perfect, and have leaked a couple of times, but I trust them to hold up where I don't trust the Fabines. I know some people got some bad bellissimo's, but that was not the case for me.

Getting the fit on he bellissimos is really difficult at first. I would suggest getting sample one size up and see if that helps.

Once I did get the bellissimos fitting right, I fell in love. That being said, no diaper will work perfect 100% of the time.

The one suggestion I have, and excuse me if I'm ignorant because I'm new at this, is hike your diapers high up into your crotch to create a little "pocket" around your bits. This has made a dramatic decrease in leaks for me because it helps channel the urine to the back as well as keeping it away from the sides more. I've even flooded on my side once or twice without leaking.

I've recently been trying the boosters in the Bellissimos from the same website, and awesome. You can position the booster accross the top to make side wetting superb, or just straight up and down for all around capacity.

You seem to have the means to have such high end diapers, so hopefully you can find a combination that works.

Personally, Bellissimos +Booster = joy. Looking forward to trying something else that could be better like the Dry 24/7's.

-BouncyBoy

That's a real shame crinklekitty. Have you thought of trying non AB diapers? Molicare or Abena or Tena maxi? All the best and I hope you get the feeling back soon

Quote Originally Posted by crinklekitty View Post

Ta-Da!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    Cute!

24/7's are now available. Maybe you can give them a try and tell us what you think?

-BouncyBoy
    Last edited by Nihlus; 28-Mar-2014 at 21:55. Reason: Merging posts

aww so cute is a great diaper....a little pricey but i was very satisfied with them

Hey, crinklekitty!
    Listen, things will get better in a little while......
    I can't say I've been in your situation but I do know that if I can't wear when I want to I also get sad....
    Hang in there, it'll all work out.