Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What cell phone do you have?

Default What cell phone do you have?

I have the galaxy note 3 i plan on upgrading to the lg g flex i love huge phones

I have a dead iphone 4S (very useful as a paperweight) and now i'm using a crappy Lenovo A800 until I can get a better smartphone -.-

LG Dare! Last of the small touchscreen phones with a good camera that doesn't require a $30 a month data plan.

Quote Originally Posted by incontinentGM24 View Post
    A $30 data plan? What year is this again?
    lol man where i am from i have friends that pay $25 dollars a month i was like damn! Lol the cheapest i ever paid was $55 bucks a month now i pay $101 a month

I have a galaxy s4 and I used to be verizon paying 120 a month now with the same plan and no overage fees if you go over your data I pay 60 with a 5 dollar discount with aio wireless.

I have a Iphone 5c blue. I was hoping for a deeper blue, but I took what I could get.

The only thing I can gauge from this topic so far is that people are really bad at shopping. There's no reason to pay $30 for data. It's just not necessary anymore. Just need to know how to shop.
    I have an iPhone 5, would really love to upgrade.

Iphone 5 and pretty happy with it... although the newer generation of androids out there (S5, HTC One M8...) looks quite promising... it's quite likely that I'll upgrade to either one of them. The IPhone 5s has nothing that interests me enough to justify upgrading - the IPhone 6, well doesn't exist yet...