Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanting to meet a female who can accept me

Default Wanting to meet a female who can accept me

Why is it so hard to find a female, lady and woman who can accept me and understand that my diapers don't define me but are apart of me!! I have been so shy because I relax and feel normal when I wear a diaper! I have explored both aspects of the abdl world! I love to feel secure and to be able to relax, I would love to meet a wonderful woman who can just accept me

I guess what I'm saying is I could be a drug user a womanizer but instead I am a man, who sometimes likes the feeling and comfort of a diaper! I just want someone to "get me" and is okay for me to be myself
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 26-Mar-2014 at 01:37. Reason: merging posts

Know the feeling, but I don't know the solution, I always hear that patience is involved. It's super frustrating, but don't settle for somebody that won't get you, I don't think it is worth it.

I'm so with you on meeting a women who excepts diapers and the above side of someone. It would becawsome to have a Mommie or a babysitter

I agree Tyger not going to settle!!

I don't want a Mommie or babysitter I want a partner who just loves me for me and accepts me and wants to make me happy!!

But a baby sitter or Mommie would be soooo awesome!!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 26-Mar-2014 at 01:41. Reason: merging posts

It's an ongoing struggle for most folks to find partners who take them for who they are. They exist though. I should know having someone that In the meantime, love the person that you are. In time, your partner just compliments that.

But a Mommie or babysitter could turn into a life long commitment you never know

It's hard enough to find someone that understands our love for diapers and are kinks, I had a relationship with someone just like me "diapered 24/7 IC",
    it didn't workout....... but it is sooooo hard to find that special someone, that will except our kink.
    But it would be nice to have someone to change or play with. I know where your coming from.

Pamperme that's what I'm hoping for!! Someone to accept me and humor me!!

Bath time would be awesome!!

As well as change time!!
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 26-Mar-2014 at 01:42. Reason: merging posts