Thread: Hi everyone

Red face Hi everyone

I just recently joined ADISC. I've been interested in disposable diapers, pin-on cloth diapers, and plastic pants since I was a kid due to a bedwetting problem, which I still suffer from occasionally as an adult. My biggest hobbies are music(I have been collecting records since I was a teenager) and books(I've been collecting books since my early twenties). I'm an avid reader and am interested in everything from science fiction and philosophy to foreign affairs and everything in between. I've also played the drums in a band a while back ago. One of my reasons for joining this community is to realize that I'm not alone.

Welcome to the friendly community where you will discover you are most certainly not alone - you will find everything from incontinent users who have np choice through to those with other interests such as fursuits as well - feel free to jump right in and take part in the forums as that is the best way for us all to get to know each other and make friends

If you have any questions just ask on the forums - if I have learnt one thing someone somewhere will either have the answer or be thinking " yes I wonder that as well"