Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Friends

Default Awesome Friends

So I have recently realized that I have the best friends ever. Basically all of them are extremely kinky, to start. I talked to probly my best friend about AB stuff yesterday and they were super excited, spending about 4 hours online with me last night shopping for me. Now they are interested in playing (albeit as an older kid - no interest in diapers, sippy cups, pacifiers, etc.). Also sent a message to another kinky friend on FetLife about me being an AB - and I expect that she will also be super excited.

It's so weird, being in a place I would normally not feel safe doing anything AB-related but having so many awesome friends that I actually will be safe - plus possibly have some (non-AB) playmates.

Anyone else have any awesome stories about friends?

Sounds like you are one lucky person to have friends like that. Pretty jealous if i must say.

It's really weird - just a couple of years ago I would have never thought I would be in a place to even think about this stuff during college, and now I have other friends who are potentially into ageplay (at a conservative Christian college no less).

Also, talked to the one friend I mentioned in the first post and she is going to knit me a blankie. I feel like the luckiest AB alive (also can fit into baby diapers and friends are giving me related stuff like teddy bears, etc. - crazy lucky).

super lucky. that awesome to hear that your one friend is making you a blanket. that will make even more special.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    It's really weird - just a couple of years ago I would have never thought I would be in a place to even think about this stuff during college, and now I have other friends who are potentially into ageplay (at a conservative Christian college no less).

Also, talked to the one friend I mentioned in the first post and she is going to knit me a blankie. I feel like the luckiest AB alive (also can fit into baby diapers and friends are giving me related stuff like teddy bears, etc. - crazy lucky).
    A homemade blankie will meen a lot more to you. My wife made one for me its very cemtimeantal to me.
    Congrats on haveing so accepting friends.

Congrats nice that you have really good friends
    I have DL friends that found me through this website and one who was my roommate last year who found because he was able to guess what my "secret" was and he just admitted he was a DL as well.

thats good. Myself went to a Christian college few years ago

First off, I can only think of a couple colleges you are going to, Concordia (one of them) or Saint Olaf College. Second, I'm glad you have those friends! It's nice to be able to share something like this with other people. If anything, so you no longer have to harbor a secret anymore. Also, it'll help you accept yourself and should raise your morale, spirit, and probably help relieve some stress.

I'm lucky enough to have a friend who is also a DL. We've hung out a few times. It's nice!

Nope, you have no idea what college I'm going to :P Thanks for all the congratulations, everyone!