Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Dependeco order.

  1. #1

    Default Dependeco order.

    I must say after looking a cloth diapers for awhile I decided to order from dependeco. I ordered Saturday afternoon and got the email this morning to let me know the items have shipped. Man that is better service than places that don't hand make their diapers. Order an AIO and a pair of the training pants. Has anyone tried their training pants out? I could not find any review for them. Might have to write one myself.

  2. #2

    Default

    After reading some of the positive reviews on these forums, I decided to give Dependecos a try myself. The diaper arrived in just 2 business days! I got the small Christmas AIO diaper with 3 inserts, although I only ended up stuffing it with 2. The diaper fits perfectly and has a great fit! With 2 inserts it's really thick and comfy, and the diaper has it's own unique rustling sound on the outside similar to a disposable.

    I wasn't expecting these diapers to look and fit so great - definitely recommend them!

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyi View Post
    After reading some of the positive reviews on these forums, I decided to give Dependecos a try myself. The diaper arrived in just 2 business days! I got the small Christmas AIO diaper with 3 inserts, although I only ended up stuffing it with 2. The diaper fits perfectly and has a great fit! With 2 inserts it's really thick and comfy, and the diaper has it's own unique rustling sound on the outside similar to a disposable.

    I wasn't expecting these diapers to look and fit so great - definitely recommend them!
    I'm glad you like your diaper. That's the Velcro talking to you when you move around.

  4. #4
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I'm glad you like your diaper. That's the Velcro talking to you when you move around.
    I like the velcro Monica uses in her AIO diapers. I can get a nice snug fit with out the velcro slipping even once. Those bad boys stay put!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    I like the velcro Monica uses in her AIO diapers. I can get a nice snug fit with out the velcro slipping even once. Those bad boys stay put!
    Eight of my ten Dependeo's are now over a year old and the Velcro tabs still hold like they are new.

  6. #6

    Default

    I've always been a disposable kind of guy, but you all are edging me closer to the cloth side of the force. Thanks for sharing.

    I took a look at the website and I'm sold.... I mean Batman and Indianapolis Colts diapers! I got to have them

  7. #7

    Default

    I love my Dependeco's, they are really comfortable. Even with the small, I have plenty of room if I want to add boosters or on nights I've been drinking at the bar, a disposable (I'm a really heavy wetter when drunk)

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PBandJaby View Post
    I've always been a disposable kind of guy, but you all are edging me closer to the cloth side of the force. Thanks for sharing.

    I took a look at the website and I'm sold.... I mean Batman and Indianapolis Colts diapers! I got to have them
    Same here. I wear by choice, and I've been a diehard disposable user since the beginning. I tried some alternative diapers that didn't compare in the past, but I believe these are as close as it gets to wearing a disposable. They're great for wearing at night because I usually waste a whole disposable wearing it for a night, take it off after waking up, then it's too misshaped to wear again later so it ends up in the trash. These will save a lot of money in the long run.

  9. #9
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PBandJaby View Post
    I've always been a disposable kind of guy, but you all are edging me closer to the cloth side of the force. Thanks for sharing.
    please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to persuade anyone into buying anything nor to switch from disposable to cloth. I, myself am a diehard disposable guy. That's what I prefer to wear all the time. However, in the interest of saving money, AND in the event my supplies run low or run out,,I will have some cloth diapers to wear. I also agree with Jeremy when he said:


    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyi View Post
    but I believe these are as close as it gets to wearing a disposable.
    As I said, while my preference is for disposables, I have actually moved to using both.

  10. #10

Similar Threads

  1. Dependeco
    By goodnitesgirl3 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-Feb-2014, 14:13
  2. Dependeco
    By BebbyDoll in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2013, 23:27
  3. New product from Dependeco
    By oleman72 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-Jul-2013, 20:16
  4. dependeco
    By aldry in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-Jun-2012, 17:42
  5. So HUNGRY!!!! To Order or not to Order?
    By Ch3stersGhost in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-Mar-2011, 19:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.