Thread: Team levelling in City of Villains

Default Team levelling in City of Villains

I'm going to go right out and admit it. I'm stuck. I need help to get past level 42 in City of Villains. It's frustrating, I can't seem to get much experience, and teams don't last very long.

If you'd be willing to have me lackey you up, or malefactor down do my level, I would *greatly* appreciate it.

(note: I don't want to get powerleveled, I want to team up with people for extra experience.)

My bad guy over your way is still only 22 (I think), but I'm willing to take some lumps if that helps.

Probably would help if you mentioned which server you were on... I lack high level villains on anything except Triumph (and I don't play that server anymore without a very good reason), all my mains are heroes and on Virtue... but you're in the level for Cimerora/Rikti War Zone stuff at any rate. So that doesn't matter a whole lot. =P

Good point, Kate-chan.

My character's on Guardian, the Red-Headed Stepchild server.