Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I get small-size stuff?

Default Where can I get small-size stuff?

The medium-size of most diapers seems to be too big for me - I have around a size 28 waist, and the low end of the size for medium is 32 inches. Where can I get size smalls? Also, can I make mediums (one size too big) fit?

Would I just be better ordering larger-size (6 or 7) baby diapers? They fit fairly well when I last tried them (large Goodnites seemed almost too large though).

By the way, I haven't tried a sample pack of anything before, so I have no reference for knowing if they fit or not.

EDIT: Also, how discrete is Amazon for diapers/baby-ish stuff? Do they ship with a big "Diapers.com" logo on them or anything like that?

I'd recommend checking out smalls of Tena Slip Maxi, Molicare (Super and Super Plus briefs), Abena (Abriform diapers and Abriflex pullups), and Tranquility ATNs. They all come in size small and should fit you well. XPMedical has samples: XP Medical -Sample Packs

I bought a bag of Abena Abriflex (small) from Amazon and it was shipped in the normal "Amazon" labeled box, so no one knows what is inside.

If the mediums don't fit well enough perhaps you could search on line for youth diapers for teens with incontinence issues.

As far as amazon if you order diapers from the manufacturer it may have the word diaper or the brand somewhere on the box. The best bet for amazon is to make sure the product is "fullfilled" by amazon this means it will come from amazon in an amazon box.

If being discreet is top priority there is a seller on eBay who sells pull up, goodnights, pampers ect and he/she is very aware of Abdls so he/she ships discreetly. You can buy the diapers in 2 or more.

Thanks, everyone. Discreteness is only a problem since stuff will be delivered first to my college who is extremely anti-kink (or anything that could possibly be viewed as such) and already is mad at some of my friends for being into BDSM. If they won't know, I'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    The medium-size of most diapers seems to be too big for me - I have around a size 28 waist, and the low end of the size for medium is 32 inches. Where can I get size smalls? Also, can I make mediums (one size too big) fit?

Would I just be better ordering larger-size (6 or 7) baby diapers? They fit fairly well when I last tried them (large Goodnites seemed almost too large though).

By the way, I haven't tried a sample pack of anything before, so I have no reference for knowing if they fit or not.

EDIT: Also, how discrete is Amazon for diapers/baby-ish stuff? Do they ship with a big "Diapers.com" logo on them or anything like that?
    I would recommend either yes L/XL Goodnites, Attends Diapers or just to try out more brands, the bad thing about small people in this community is we can fit into infant diapers to an extent and can fit most if not all youth diapers but when it comes to practical use adult diapers really lack our size but yes Attends and Goodnites are your main choices for the most part. As for Amazon I'm pretty sure they always box things in their "Amazon" printed box meaning you should be fine.

Edit: Actually almost forgot, Goo.N Diapers, a Asian import, are near goodnite sizes on their largest sizes and they are one tab diapers with babyish designs so I would look into those. (I would always recommend to fellow small folk)

Quote Originally Posted by lampkins View Post
    I'd recommend checking out smalls of Tena Slip Maxi, Molicare (Super and Super Plus briefs), Abena (Abriform diapers and Abriflex pullups), and Tranquility ATNs. They all come in size small and should fit you well. XPMedical has samples: XP Medical -Sample Packs
    Tena slip and molicare are excellent plastic backed smalls. I really hate the new cloth backed abenas though, they feel clammy and damp on the outside, and the odor control is the absolute worst.

How do the ATNs compare with other small sized premiums?

I have the same problem. Im fit well in some baby diapers but the absorption is not enough. Im from Mexico and small adult diapers are not available. Only Medium and Large.

Anyway, Goodnites its a good option.

The best smalls available are plastic-backed diapers. The top 3 would be Attends 10 Slip Regular, Tena Slip Maxi, and Molicare Super Plus. There is a top-rated seller on eBay that offers all those diapers in sample packs, known as the Diaper Connoisseur. They ship discreetly too.

I ordered a sample pack of medium-size Bambino Bellisimos on the off chance that they fit (or that I can make them fit). Also grabbed a pack of 30 L/XL Goodnites. If I still feel that they are too big, I'll go with Cruisers Size 7/Luvs Size 6/Small Goodnites when I next need stuff.

I understand and have the same problem. Medium-sized diapers are a bit big on me too. I can't fit into any baby or toddler sized diapers though. I did once get to try a small-sized Wellness brief diaper when I received my NUK 5 pacifier from pacifiersrus. I definitely seemed to fit me better then the mediums I was use to wearing at the time.