Thread: Diaper Match

Default Diaper Match

My daddy usually has me wear abena 3 or 4s with booster when I have to wear diapers. I don't wet at night so I would like to get a cloth diaper that is just as thick for night time rather than arenas. But want ones that don't require pinning, just Velcro or such.

Any suggestions as to what cloth diaper is similar in thickness? I liked the prints of the dependecos, but I'm really not familar with cloth diapers to know if how they are.

Hugs,

Lil me

The Dependeco's are nice. They have two Velcro tabs on a side. You can also add stuffers to them for more thickness.
    They're my overnight diaper with a stuffer that I use every night. I wake up wet in them every morning.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    The Dependeco's are nice. They have two Velcro tabs on a side. You can also add stuffers to them for more thickness.
    They're my overnight diaper with a stuffer that I use every night. I wake up wet in them every morning.
    Oleman72, myself and others on here have ordered Dependeco AIO diapers and have been very happy with them. In addition to what Oleman72 mentioned, I'd like to add that the velcro tabs on these diapers hold VERY well!

Kins has a decent velcro diaper. My advice is look around! There are plenty of places out there that sell those products.

robbw

I have purchased the Super Undies bedwetter pants in 34-36" size. They fit well and absorb a lot. I do add a prefold toddler diaper folded in thirds. I wet my bed every night. Aside from being a little expensive and a little difficult to put back together after washing they look good.