Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The silliest alternative use for diapers you can think of.

Default The silliest alternative use for diapers you can think of.

What's the silliest thing you can think of using diapers for other then their intended use?

I'm a boring lame pants, so for some reason all I can think of is like.. using diapers to clog up a leak. Like a big leak, just cramming the diapers in wherever they are leaking. You need a lot of padding for that kind of leak.

I have a feeling the great members on ADISC can think of funnier imagery though. What do you got?

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    They could make funny hats..
    Ohmaigawsh, diaper hats. Sounds like a fun ADISC themed party in the making!

Cloth diapers are good for waxing cars. They also make amusing sailboats if unfurled and placed into water plastic down.

the SAP part of the diaper put in a flower pot keeps your plants watered for a long time , I have mixed it right in my compost pile to aid in moisture retention for my potted plants

I used one as a mop once to get rid of a puddle of water...

I had an incident with a 7-Eleven big gulp the day I moved into my house. I use at least three for the cleanup.

I once saw a picture online of a car windshield wiper with a girl's Pull-Up stuck under it. I suppose the wiper was broken and the Pull-Up was serving in its place.

My neighbor used them for medicine on her horses legs. She would put something on them and put it on their leg.

Got a leaky hydraulic connection? Put a diaper on it! Saw a few like that that the carnies rigged up at a county fair once.