Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could live in any game's world, which would you?

Default If you could live in any game's world, which would you?

Video games sure do have some terrific and wonderful worlds sometimes. Really deep in interesting mythology, worlds where practically anything can happen. Sometimes it's even fun to put yourself in the world, get lost and explore and have a wonderful time.

So if you could live in any one game's world, which do you think would be the best home for you?

With me it's a bit of a toss-up. I sort of like the vibe of a little indie RPG's world called Fortune Summoners. A world where you can be a little girl running around fighting things with swords and magic is pretty cool, and you do so to like.. create friendships and stuff. That always feels nice. A nice simple and happy world like Harvest Moon might be great too.

Don't forget to tell us why you would want to go there!

hum. For a long time, I would have said Final Fantasy 8 or 10. But now, it would probably be pokemon (in Kanto).

It's my answer even if I'm not a big Pokemon fan. But, living in a video games world you like doesn't mean you will be the main character and/or very good at magic/fighting.

In pokemon, everyone can train pokemons and battle. You see kids in forests, adults in cave. And you can live your life wandering around the world.
    So, whoever you are, you can be your own hero and having pokemons friends :3 (or slaves, whatever floats your boat)

Otherwise, the mass effect universe is cool, but the risk of getting killed/captured/turned into husks(a mindless monster) during the war is too damn high ^^

Quote Originally Posted by koda42 View Post
    hum. For a long time, I would have said Final Fantasy 8 or 10. But now, it would probably be pokemon (in Kanto).

It's my answer even if I'm not a big Pokemon fan. But, living in a video games world you like doesn't mean you will be the main character and/or very good at magic/fighting.

In pokemon, everyone can train pokemons and battle. You see kids in forests, adults in cave. And you can live your life wandering around the world.
    So, whoever you are, you can be your own hero and having pokemons friends :3 (or slaves, whatever floats your boat)

Otherwise, the mass effect universe is cool, but the risk of getting killed/captured/turned into husks(a mindless monster) during the war is too damn high ^^
    Good choices in general. I know a lot of people would wanna live in Pokemon. With me it's more this thing where I don't really feel like I would want to be a trainer. Maybe AS a Pokemon that would be kind of fun. I just don't really feel like I have the heart for training Pokemon for Pokemon battles.

Part of me wants to say Skyrim, because it's pretty in depth ... but like right now random vampires show up to murder people in my cities, there are assassins and thieves everywhere... it just doesn't seem safe. And I bet you have to sleep on dirty hay or something. And there would definitely be no internet.

Maybe animal crossing would be nicer, like your harvest moon idea. Just kinda kick back and chill and have a nice life. No troubles, nothing to kill you, work is rather fun, and nice friends.

The Mass Effect universe would be kinda neat. I could do without all the galaxy-purging evil robots, though.

The first thing that came to my mind was Kingdom hearts you get both final fantasy and Disney witch would be fun. But pokemon sounds amazing or maybe the borderlands planet but that would be dangerous.

I can't decide! I would just want to live in a arcade like in the film wreck it Ralph. But i think that's just me being greedy.

I know i would most likely be that useless NPC that no one talks to and says nothing that helps anyone.

the Fallout Universe Hands down and to be more specific id like to start in DC wasteland. i like the independance of no ruling faction. and even further i would live in MY FALLOUT 3. i have a flipping amazing mod set. the main mod is called Mothership Zeta Crew and i have about 20 or so smaller mods to tweak and modify and even extend the original mod. i would love to live that mod commanding my own army from the comfort of my own spaceship. but even without that mod i love the Fallout universe

it is my Ideal form of Government, a real world aplication of Anarchy. Total Freedom with no restrictions and an economy based on bartering all things i love.

I would like to live in Rapture from Bioshock before things went bad.

probably Second Life. Skyrim comes in close second.