Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Just joined this site today, i'm mostly a sissy but find the idea off being a adult baby very appealing, and would love too explore this a little more with hopefully a female figure, mammy,aunty type etc. I love make-up fashion, going to the cinema and listening too music, would be lovely too hear from you.

Hi Traceysissy, welcome to the forum.Love your photo, you look great.If you wish to explore your AB side more then you have come to the right place.I hope you enjoy your stay here...I know I have.

Hi Traceysissy74 and welcome. As Lozza1979 says, this is a great place to explore your AB side. You will find lots of really good discussions, especially in the AB section.

I also love reading and movies. I'm just going to start reading "There's a baby in my bed". I bought it for my wife, but it sounds like a good read for any AB who wants to explore this side further. What books and movies do you really like?