Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I'm new to the site, though lurked about a little bit. I'm in a D/s relationship with my boyfriend, primarily as Master/pet, although ageplay is something I've been interested in for a while and want to explore a lot more.

I'm Daddys baby girl/Princess, and think I like the forced regression most about it rather than instantly being a little.

I mainly wanna browse this website to try and find more things I'm interested in exploring with Daddy, though I hope I can make some little friends to help along the journey

Lozza1979

Quote Originally Posted by dirtypaws View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the site, though lurked about a little bit. I'm in a D/s relationship with my boyfriend, primarily as Master/pet, although ageplay is something I've been interested in for a while and want to explore a lot more.

I'm Daddys baby girl/Princess, and think I like the forced regression most about it rather than instantly being a little.

I mainly wanna browse this website to try and find more things I'm interested in exploring with Daddy, though I hope I can make some little friends to help along the journey
    Hi Dirtypaws and welcome.Your lifestyle sounds kind of kinky. ;-)

Welcome to the forum. Dont worry, theres a few of us into the kink side of this here.

Im sure youll even find a few good ideas, i know i sure have.

Hi dirtypaws, Welcome to ADISC, Your definitely in the right place to explore and learn, looking forward to seeing some posts from you