Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: first time accident

  1. #1

    Default first time accident

    For the first time out of no where I wet the bed, but lucky for me I had a diaper on. I went to bed last night really annoyed and decided to throw on a brief, I woke up and I wondered why my diaper felt weird. Haha. Well just thought id share because it was unexpected.

  2. #2

    Default

    Nice, isn't first time I've heard this happening before, but have yet to have it happen to myself.

    I've been thinking of trying a way to make a bucket that while i'm asleep fills with warm water to automate the hand in water prank, wich seems to be effective from what i've heard.

  3. #3
    Lozza1979

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littlejustin View Post
    For the first time out of no where I wet the bed, but lucky for me I had a diaper on. I went to bed last night really annoyed and decided to throw on a brief, I woke up and I wondered why my diaper felt weird. Haha. Well just thought id share because it was unexpected.
    Do you wear 24/7 or have been wearing fairly often.Also have you consciously wet your nappy in bed before sleeping or on waking up in the morning?.

  4. #4

    Default

    Actually had a night time accident not to long ago. Was wearing a cloth, but no plastic pants because I never use it (Mother doesn't know about my little side), and woke up at like 3am wet. At first I didn't notice it because I was under a quilt and was quite warm, but felt it and realized what had happened. I ended up washing it in the shower and hanging it on a pants hanger in my closet to dry. It certainly scared me though.

  5. #5

    Default

    I have accidents a few times a month and I do enjoy them when I do have them when I am diapered but I wouldn't worry about it if it doesn't happen often.

  6. #6

    Default

    The IC's warn us not to go there, but for us non-IC's, I think there is no more childish feeling than going to sleep dry and waking up wet. I guess it's a matter of the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. But I have been on both sides of that fence, so I have experienced it. When I was 8, I wanted to learn to stay dry at night. As soon as I did, I found that I wanted to be wet again. At 14, I started wetting nightly, and went straight to diapers. I enjoyed the feeling, probably because a part of me is little and craves that little experience. It was my parents who pushed me to install the bed alarm. Evil device. As soon as I wet, the whole house knows it.
    Anyway, I still enjoy waking up wet when I can. As much as I have done it, I find no real danger of becoming totally out of control.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Do you wear 24/7 or have been wearing fairly often.Also have you consciously wet your nappy in bed before sleeping or on waking up in the morning?.
    Im actually working out of state and just started wearing again in a few weeks. That's the 3rd time I've worn at all in a month.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by computerProgrammer View Post
    I've been thinking of trying a way to make a bucket that while i'm asleep fills with warm water to automate the hand in water prank, wich seems to be effective from what i've heard.
    I don't want to ruin it, but that hand in water trick was proven not to work by the Mythbusters.

    As for the original post, I haven't had the experience of waking up wet in a diaper because of wetting the bed. The closest I have ever gotten to it would be the few times I woke up really needing to go and right when I reached the toilet I started to have an accident. I hasn't happen recently though.

  9. #9

    Default

    Well I've actually had the same experience and since I've gotten back into wearing when I can it happens about once a month or so

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JazzBaby
    I don't want to ruin it, but that hand in water trick was proven not to work by the Mythbusters.
    I'll keep that in mind. however note that mythbusters are not the best at testing things IMO.

Similar Threads

  1. accident
    By GolfCub in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-Sep-2013, 01:44
  2. I got in a car accident :(
    By tedy in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-Jan-2013, 21:21
  3. First Accident
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 13-Sep-2010, 12:56
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 22-Jul-2010, 17:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.