Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paci / bottle lovers?

Default paci / bottle lovers?

i know there's such a think as D/L's a category for babyfurs etc.
    but is there one out there for paci / bottle lovers? would there be enough people out there to create a separate category?

Bugabutt

My thoughts is it goes with adult baby. They are a item.

Just I'm more into DL, but I love to use my pacis...

I love a paci and a bottle, but only when I'm wearing a diaper. For me, I agree with Bugabutt, it's part of being an AB

Quote Originally Posted by Bugabutt View Post
    My thoughts is it goes with adult baby. They are a item.

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    I love a paci and a bottle, but only when I'm wearing a diaper. For me, I agree with Bugabutt, it's part of being an AB
    That's like saying diapers are only AB, which is not commonly accepted. I would not be surprised to learn there are people out there who like pacifiers and/or bottles just in and of themselves and not because they carry any baybyish baggage. That's the strongest part of my attraction to pacifiers. It's a sensual, soothing thing that doesn't have that much to do with it being for babies. If there was a pacifier lover designation, I'd use it even though it's not 100% (probably 80%+). Having said that, I don't think there are enough of us to warrant the distinction, nor do I care if I get assumed to want it for AB reasons. The assumption is harmless and easy to correct if I care to.

Remember that paraphilic infantilists can often fetishize other baby items, not just diapers. That's standard AB/DL behavior.

There's one member I remember who had a huge fetish for pacifiers above any other item.

My own desire for such items stems from the connotations and links I've sort of given to them over time: diaper loving being the focal point.

I think people often forget AB/DL is also our designation (synonym) to whats commonly know as paraphilic infantilism. That distinction is based on a set of key behaviors.

I side with Geno as I'm a a believer in the school of Paraphilic Infantilism. I think you've accomplished what you set out to do on this thread, as it is related to adult baby. To answer your question, as I'm AB/DL, I love my baby bottle, as it makes me feel more babyish. It's a part of how I regress.

I'm interested in this idea. I'm obsessed with dummies and bottles but don't really use diapers. I feel it's a whole different stimulation that I'm addicted to, it would be interesting talking to people who feel the same way.

For a few reasons I can't enjoy diapers so often, but I use paci +/- every night to sleep and sometimes bottle (like this night.) But Yes, I've paci somwhere in my pockets all the day. And I see myself as a paci/diaper fetishist, not as an infantilist.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    For a few reasons I can't enjoy diapers so often, but I use paci +/- every night to sleep and sometimes bottle (like this night.) But Yes, I've paci somwhere in my pockets all the day. And I see myself as a paci/diaper fetishist, not as an infantilist.
    This, i am exactly the same i have for the past 13years my pacifier with me, i sleep with it everyday, when i go out house or even in the house i have it in my pockets, i cannot even recall a day i din't have i with me, i do like diapers/bottles but i can go without it for months its just pacifier thats my biggest thing, i don't use my pacifier in public tho but just knowing i have it with me makes me happy :p there also the thing that my parents know about and i don't have to hide it from them, (however i do hide diapers and baby bottle)

but to be a specific topic idk it is part of being AB