Thread: Hello friends! Nice to meet you :)

Default Hello friends! Nice to meet you :)

im a very outgoing guy once i warm up to you but i am a little shy at first. im currently unemployed but i am trying to start up a non profit organization that will enable many people with a disability a job and give independence. i am disabled myself I have spina bifida. which has me paralyzed from the waist down.

I have to wear diapers 24/7 as i am paralyzed as mentioned above. i feel very secure in them and i feel its a part of me. I am not afraid to talk about it so please ask me anything..

In my free time I love computer and technology. I am currently learning php. I am not very good at it but I hope to find someone that will hep me and be a great teacher for me. I know a little CSS and HTML. I have a passion for technology I think that it has helped me through my life struggles.

I have joined this site in hopes that I can find a mother that will love me for me. I dont want anything sexual because this is purely innocent to me. I also joined because I want to help others be comfortable with who they are. Sometmes we struggle with this but we just need to stop and realize that we are perfect just the way we are. My goal is to help as many people as I can and make many friends as possible.

Hello shyboyhides and welcome to the group.

A very nice introduction.

Again welcome and I will see you in the forums.

Hello shyboyhides Welcome to the community and thank you for taking the time to share a little bit about yourself, this is a great place full of great people so have fun.

Welcome! Nothing to be shy about here. Believe me, I started off the same way. Very "hidden in the shadows lurking around", but after a while, came to realize that we are all here for the same reason; to support each other for who we are. Don't be shy and enjoy yourself!