Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacifier REALLY soothes???

Default Pacifier REALLY soothes???

So I have been feeling really sad and anxious lately. I just diapered myself and I am laying here with my teddy and paci watching TV. Does being little help anyone else LITERALLY stop the tears and soothe them when they feel they cannot handle life anymore?? It is is like my paci REALLY does pacify and calm me down just as it works on real babies. The crying and tears really slowed and now stopped as I suckle my paci.
    Maybe I am just nuts.

Yes. Pacis are magic! I have to get a new one as my mom stole mine.

Paci's are a mixed bag for me. They can be really soothing just having one sort of sit there in your mouth while I inadvertently chew on it and play with it by moving it around with my tongue, but sometimes that will get me sort of anxious on its own. It makes me want to do something childish like go play tag or play on a swing set, but I'm usually stuck in my room wondering what to do to explore my childish urges. I need some toys and a play partner!

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Paci's are a mixed bag for me. They can be really soothing just having one sort of sit there in your mouth while I inadvertently chew on it and play with it by moving it around with my tongue, but sometimes that will get me sort of anxious on its own. It makes me want to do something childish like go play tag or play on a swing set, but I'm usually stuck in my room wondering what to do to explore my childish urges. I need some toys and a play partner!
    Yeah, that happens to me sometimes to. I know what you me cause I too need some toys and a play partner.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Yeah, that happens to me sometimes to. I know what you me cause I too need some toys and a play partner.
    ugh if only we could all have an ADISC get together, that would be so awesome!

My paci really helps me calm down sometimes when I'm upset and it really helps me to fall asleep sometimes

Paci helps me to sleep, but nothing more. If I'm angry, I'm angry indifferent with paci in-/outside of my mouth. It doesn't work as nightmare killer too... So I only use it to fall asleep (it isn't easy for me.) I can sleep without paci, but it's a few difficult to fall asleep if I'm not enough tired.

Sometimes I'm anxious for insert paci, but it doesn't make me upset/depressed etc. - mostly I say to myself: "Now you've to wait, now you can't do it..."

Yeah, sometimes it works as borring killer.

My paci's really relaxing for me and it is soothing and it helps me to regress as well, it is also great because it is great when I am little.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybearbaby View Post
    So I have been feeling really sad and anxious lately. I just diapered myself and I am laying here with my teddy and paci watching TV. Does being little help anyone else LITERALLY stop the tears and soothe them when they feel they cannot handle life anymore?? It is is like my paci REALLY does pacify and calm me down just as it works on real babies. The crying and tears really slowed and now stopped as I suckle my paci.
    Maybe I am just nuts.
    I'm sorry you're having a tough time. There are times I suffer from depression. I find that I enjoy regressing and baby things if I'm feeling reasonably happy, but wearing a diaper or regressing in other ways always makes me feel better.