Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies/Family!

Default Movies/Family!

Decided to put my brave pants on and not only wore around my visiting family, but wore to the busiest mall and went to the movies!! It was really nerve racking at first, especially with all the walking around the mall. But no one noticed, and at the end of Non-Stop(great movie btw, go see it) my abena was SOAKED. such a good experience. Glad I got over that fear. If no one noticed then, I think I will never ever have an issue! Still so excited over what just happened, I had to share! Any good experiences today for anyone else?!

As long as you wear loose clothing, your diapers aren't too thick, aren't prone to leaking, and you're not looking down at your crotch every other minute, nobody is going to notice you wearing a diaper. There is really nothing to fear, it's all in your head.

The other things that worries me about wearing a wet diaper is the smell factor. I guess that wasn't a factor for you?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The other things that worries me about wearing a wet diaper is the smell factor. I guess that wasn't a factor for you?
    Well, for me, I don't have to worry too much if the diaper is just wet. If the diaper has decent odor control, and you drink plenty of water to dilute the urine with the strong smell, there should be little problem in regarding that. A deodorant or a body spray could diminish the smell if there is any as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    Well, for me, I don't have to worry too much if the diaper is just wet. If the diaper has decent odor control, and you drink plenty of water to dilute the urine with the strong smell, there should be little problem in regarding that. A deodorant or a body spray could diminish the smell if there is any as well.
    What made me wonder was that the diaper was an Abena, and members have said they get a funky smell when wet. I wear cloth and I know they will smell quickly, especially when the plastic pants keep air from getting at the wet diaper.

What made me wonder was that the diaper was an Abena, and members have said they get a funky smell when wet. I wear cloth and I know they will smell quickly, especially when the plastic pants keep air from getting at the wet diaper.
    Oh yeah, lol. Good point. Abena's odor control isn't that good, at least with the cloth backed, plastic backed isn't that great either but it's decent. I don't know too much about cloth, I was actually thinking about switching over, but I've heard about the odor issue. Is it really that bad to where it hard to cover up the smell? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by ShAd0w10 View Post
    Oh yeah, lol. Good point. Abena's odor control isn't that good, at least with the cloth backed, plastic backed isn't that great either but it's decent. I don't know too much about cloth, I was actually thinking about switching over, but I've heard about the odor issue. Is it really that bad to where it hard to cover up the smell? o.o
    It will get strong after a couple of hours. Since I wear to bed, we could be talking about 7 or 8 hours. What I did to solve this problem is to wear a Goodnite which seems to have good odor control. Since they have limited capacity, and then leak, I put my cloth diaper over the Goodnite, followed by plastic pants. This cuts the odor down significantly, making my wife happier.....sigh. It actually feels quite good, as the Goodnite has a lot of SAP which swells.

Being "InContinence", I've got use to wearing diapers out, So here's a few tips I've learn't over the years.
    1. Go with Diapers not Pull-ups, pants, ect, why? If your in a bathroom stall, there small... and in tight spaces, Diapers are Way Easier. I also find diapers "almost" never leak, pull-ups pants don't hold up as well.
    2.Control your Emotions, So your setting next to a friend and then it happens "You wet your Diaper", don't freak, they don't know it's happened, unless you tell them, so act cool, just say "I need to go use the lady's room" or whatever. I often don't know until my diapers wet or worse, so I've gotten good at this.
    3."Dress for the Diaper" as much as you can. if your wearing a dress, make sure it's long enough so if you bend-over your diaper doesn't show. if your in jeans, make sure to wear a longer shirt, just to make sure. and with dress, sometimes you can get by with thicker diapers, and less changes. with jeans, thiner diapers-more changes, like once I wet, I change, better to change than leak. P.S. MINI SKIRTS are a total NO!!! Tried and failed, Shorts are ok, just be careful.
    4. Bunching, Diapers are prone to bunch up, mostly in the middle "between the legs", so it's important to make sure your diaper "Fits you right" Practice in front of a mirror, and test fit the clothes your going to wear with the diaper, it helps you to learn were to position you taps and putting your diaper on the best way to stay discreet.
    5.Diaper Bag. I know that sounds weird, but it's a must. Back Pack works great. Always carry more than you think you'll need, carry extra diapers, extra wipes, powder, ect. and diapers bags, diaper bags work great to hide the odor.
    To make sure nobody see's in your bag, lay a t-shirt on top everything in your diaper bag.
    Hope this isn't to long, but I hope this helps everyone thats goes out in diapers. If anyone has questions, don't be afraid to weigh in Thanks.

It will get strong after a couple of hours. Since I wear to bed, we could be talking about 7 or 8 hours. What I did to solve this problem is to wear a Goodnite which seems to have good odor control. Since they have limited capacity, and then leak, I put my cloth diaper over the Goodnite, followed by plastic pants. This cuts the odor down significantly, making my wife happier.....sigh. It actually feels quite good, as the Goodnite has a lot of SAP which swells.
    Sounds like a good solution to that problem. Goodnights do swell up nicely, however they are a bit small on me. If I move at all, they'll rip. But if I wear cloth over them, that won't be a problem. I might try that little trick.

I always drink at least 12-16 cups of water a day, which likely helps with the smell! They were plastic backed Abena. I never have an issue wearing out, I do quite often. But first time since I started indulging that I had family around, and that was extra nerve racking. It's also spring break around where I live, so being at the mall was PACKED, more people than I've ever been around. I wasn't worried about bulge since I wore baggy clothing, but worried about leaking or it showing. but no issues at all, and made for great afternoon and no one else knew just how great mine was