Thread: Anyone ever tried...

Default Anyone ever tried...

Hello everyone,

I apologize, I've been a member here for a while and tend to kind of come and go over time based on life (I usually lurk around a bit every so often, just don't post much).

I was wondering if anyone had every tried the "Wellness Absorbent Underwear (Pull Ups)". I know and I've seen plenty of reviews for the Wellness Diapers (both good and bad), but I'm looking for information on the pullups themselves. I've searched around and I can't seem to find anything on the Pull ups themselves; everything defaults back to the diapers.

Anyone know where I can find any reviews on them?

I got a sample one that I have tried on, but not used yet. I found it comfortable, fits me well, and appears will be more absorbent and leak free compared to cheap pull-ups (Depends, Tena men's underwear, etc.). One thing I found interesting and comfortable is the way the crotch portion is shaped, it is more form fitting to my "package". Other than that, I haven't come across reviews. I think the samples are only $2 shipped (discreetly) if you want to give one a try.

Interesting. I may give one a try. Do they have the "frills" like the depends do? Or are these more straight edged like a kids pull up?

Keep me informed when you try it!

They look just like any other adult pull up (except real fit/silhouette) with the frills and granny panty look and feel. With that said, they are easily one of the best pull ups on the market. They hold quite a bit for a pull up and are very comfortable to wear. I wear a pull up every day to work and these did the trick as good if not better than any other pull up I have ever tried (which is pretty much all of them).

Not to hijack the thread or anything but how do the wellness pullups compare to abena pullups, I always thought the abenas were the most absorbant but they dont fit that great and are more than I need anyway, plus the wellness pullups would be cheaper and easier for me to get. Thanks!

I like the Abena Abriflex S3 a lot. I'm a 31-32" waist and the smalls fit perfectly, not baggy and have a nice thickness to them. They are very absorbent, but the main downside is they do not mask odors well at all. I have a feeling it is due to the breathable material as so many diapers are becoming these days. I typically wear Tena Slip Maxis (med) which hide odors well. When I wear an Abriflex, I definitely smell urine after wetting.

I've been meaning to give these a try. For anyone who's ordered samples from them: what does the discrete packaging look like? I've heard of some places that claimed discreet shipping but apparently defined that as simply not shipping in a giant box that says "DIAPERS!" on the side, and leave the (very medical sounding) company name and such very obvious and easy to see. Since I still live with my family that would kind of suck to order some and have that happen to me.

The Wellness underwear is cloth backed. Regarding discreetness of shipping, I've only received samples thus far and they were always in a white plastic mailing bag. I don't recall what the return address specifically said, but it did not say anything making it obvious what is inside. That said, being a plastic mailing bag, I instantly knew it was a diaper when I got my mail. Someone else may not realize what it is, but they will feel a soft and puffy bag.

I tried a sample and it leaked on me at the store and they didn't hold as much like they said they do. I didn't even have it on for eight hours. They just come in a regular envelope with a brochure about the underwear. It only came with one pull up instead of two like it does with diapers.