Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible New MC Server

Default Possible New MC Server

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to find out how many people here are interested in an ADISC Minecraft Server? Please respond here if you are interested. If there is enough of a desire for one. I will create one.

I'm interested! will play until 5:00 am.

interested, and will build a modpack for it if its requested

me me, when i have time :P

if people continue to want to play.. Depending on how many.. The OLD ADISC MC server may be restored.. If not, then I will put the time and effort into building a decent server as I'd rather not host it on my main computer. But that also depends on how many people and if it's worth the money to build a decent server instead of just using what i have for now. So if people know more ADISCer's that want to play, kind of need them to post that here.

I would absolutely flip out if you did this. I have never seen an ABDL gaming server for ANY game and I'm really eager to play with some ADISCers.

modsconfigs -You will need both for the server folder directory placement c:\Users\<Username>\<where you put MultiMC>\Instances\<Instance name>\minecraft

MultiMC -This will make it easier for you to connect to the server. Uses Your MC name and PW

If you have questions please see myself or Zhoarnoth. Thank you.

There was an official one way back but alas it's deceased, I may well join myself XD

Unless you are thinking more vanilla minecraft, there is a FtB (Feed the Beast) server already running: Link to forum post. Its not overly populated, but I haven't been around on it much myself lately as I have been playing on the Hat Films server so that could have changed.

updated mods and configs will do a small thing on how to set it up with pictures in a few
    Last edited by Zhoarnoth; 02-Apr-2014 at 21:30.