Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: secretly wanting to get cought

Default secretly wanting to get cought

So ive always kind of wanted to get caught padded. I want to feel that embarrassing moment where you get all red in the face and start to tear up. Then hope that someone or the person who caught you assures you its okay, not to worry and gives you comfort.

Am I the only one who wants a moment like that?

No. I want to get caught too but I am also afraid of getting caught. I want to get caught so hopefully my parents sense I still live with them buy me my diapers to be supportive.

No you're not alone. I too would like to be caught someday, but in reality I am careful not to get caught.

HushedSnow

I mean sure it would be nice to get caught padded like that. But the " fear" factor is a bit too high for most to want it.

I think it would be nice to get cough padded if the person was completely excepting. but as for public i stay discrete.

I was caught padded by 2 best friends when I was hanging out with them one night. I was embarrassed, but they were very accepting. We had a long talk about it and they now know of my little side. They treat me little sometimes too. It's pretty great. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by babycam View Post
    No. I want to get caught too but I am also afraid of getting caught. I want to get caught so hopefully my parents sense I still live with them buy me my diapers to be supportive.
    I didn't get caught by my parents, but I told my mom about it recently. She was supportive, but she would never get me anything AB/DL related, except for the footed pjs that I ask for every Christmas. So if you do get caught, don't get your hopes to high up.

I think that part of this whole life style is facing the reality of getting caught. I don't think you'll find a soul on here that won't tell you they haven't thought about the moment they get caught by the person they are scared would judge them the most and/or worst. It's a thrilling thought because you imagine it, but you don't know how it will play out in real life. You hope that they will accept it for what it is, but the reality is we know that may very well not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    I think it would be nice to get cough padded if the person was completely excepting. but as for public i stay discrete.
    Agreed.

In my imagination, I can picture me getting caught while padded and explaining my desires and all that to my friends, but ultimately they would probably just laugh at me uproariously, say that's weird as hell and move on with their lives. Although I would love to be able to wear openly around my close friends. I just don't want to make them uncomfortable however.

There was a breif period, while still living at home, I desperately wanted to be found out. I felt like it would free me to be more of myself. I would leave things around my room hoping someone saw them. My closet was filled with diapers and baby paraphernalia so I kept the door cracked a bit whenever I left. Thing is either everyone respected my privacy or they didn't want to bring it up. I ended up telling my mom about the diapers and that went okay but I still never felt like it was okay to wear around the house. Even now I wish I had been caught so maybe I didn't feel like I need to hide so much. I'm slowly making progress on that front and maybe one day I'll be able to share more of myself with my friends and family.