Thread: Hello World

Default Hello World

I've periodically read threads on here for the past while, but never found a need to make an account. Anyways I thought I'd like to be a little more present in the online community and take part in the great discussions that go on here.

A little about myself:

I am an early 20s straight male, live in British Columbia, work in finance, and am in a happy relationship with a wonder girl. (we live together and she is very accepting of my DL side).

Welcome to the group, babanddoug.
    Everybody here is also accepting, so you have come to the right place. You are a lucky guy to find a girl who accepts you. Treat her well.

Welcome bobanddoug. Great to see somebody else from Canada. What hockey team do you support? I support the Leafs...

Thanks guys.

I do feel pretty lucky to have an accepting girlfriend.

@babyrny: Being a BC guy, I've always been a Canucks fan. I was fortunate enough to be at game 5 vs the Sharks in 2011, when Kevin Bieksa scored the double OT winner and sent us to the Stanley Cup finals. It's hard to watch them struggle now but it doesn't keep me away, win or lose I'm always behind them! I'm happy to see the Jets back in Winnipeg and I watch their games from time to time.

I can't afford to watch the Leafs that often I guess I can't blame you for supporting the Canucks

How many Canadian teams do you reckon we'll have in the Stanley Cup finals this year? One or two?

You are lucky to have an accepting girlfriend. Can you wear diapers when she is around?

I think both Montreal and Toronto will make the playoffs, but I don't see either of them reaching the Stanley Cup Finals. I don't think either of them could win a 7 game series against Pittsburgh or Boston. I'd like to see them both win a series or two though. Slim chance the Canucks make the post-season this year and if they do, they aren't really on the same level as Chicago, St Louis, Anahiem, and San Jose this year.

Yes. It took me a little while to get comfortable wearing around her though, I was still embarrassed. She will occasionally get involved and wear with me (once every week or two). She even encourages me to wear sometimes because she knows how much it means to me and she wants me to accept diapers as a positive and fun part of my life. That is something that I struggled with for a long time, I felt like a freak and didn't want to be a DL, but knew it wasn't going to change. She has really helped me get over that. I did not like or accept that part of me until I told her. I guess at that point I realized if someone else, who has no attraction to diapers, isn't bothered by it, it was silly for me to reject it.

I know. Wishful thinking hey.. I was just glad the Leafs made the playoffs last year.

Your girlfriend sounds awesome. It's amazing how much better you can feel about yourself when somebody supports you and puts it in to perspective. There are so many worse things that we could be in to.