Thread: Hello and Good Day :)

Default Hello and Good Day :)

Hello

First of all i want to apologize you all for my not so oxford English. I promis to make my best to be understandable and readable.
    Beside of that i want to say helo to all of you and introduce my self a bit.

I'am 25 years old. And i like waring diapers. I think is quite "unexpected" amongs users of this forum . i live with my boyfriend - he is not my carrer but he accepted my "other side" i think. beside that iam interested in many other things like aviations, sailing also I like to listen radio. and play computer games, nothing unusual for a guy like me .

Why i'am here ? I learn to don't except any thing from life, you will be severely disapointed if you expect something, in oposite you only can be lovely suprised. So i'am here to meet other people, read their posts and learn how to find my self and other things.

so I got hope that i will become frequent visitor and contributor here.

HushedSnow

Quote Originally Posted by MrPolite View Post
    Hello

First of all i want to apologize you all for my not so oxford English. I promis to make my best to be understandable and readable.
    Beside of that i want to say helo to all of you and introduce my self a bit.

I'am 25 years old. And i like waring diapers. I think is quite "unexpected" amongs users of this forum . i live with my boyfriend - he is not my carrer but he accepted my "other side" i think. beside that iam interested in many other things like aviations, sailing also I like to listen radio. and play computer games, nothing unusual for a guy like me .

Why i'am here ? I learn to don't except any thing from life, you will be severely disapointed if you expect something, in oposite you only can be lovely suprised. So i'am here to meet other people, read their posts and learn how to find my self and other things.

so I got hope that i will become frequent visitor and contributor here.
    Welcome to Adisc! Where you are always welcomed! Anyways, Im sure if you stay for abit you will become frequent. Myself, im here daily now.
    And as always, I look forward to hearing from you.

Don't worry a bit about speaking in a not so Oxford English. There are quite a few native languages here, so we aren't all perfect at English and we don't let it bother us. Friendship is spoken here.