Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best plastic pants?

Default Best plastic pants?

What does everyone think are their favorite plastic pants (If you use them)? I have two pair I got from Fetware that work well, but I think they are kind of tight around the leg openings, and am looking to get a couple more somewhere. Main considerations are comfort and fit, but also quality and price are other factors in my decision.

I've worn plastic pants over my disposable diapers since 1987. In those early, pre-SAP days, leaks were common, and plastic pants were a necessity. With the premium diapers that are now available, plastic pants probably are not necessary, but I like having the extra waterproof barrier. Even premium diapers sometime leak, usually seepage through micro-holes in waterproof exterior of the diaper, and the plastic pants will minimize the wet spots on your clothing. I prefer the 7 mil pull-on pants with the wide elastics. The Gary product line seems to provide the best value, and most of mine were purchased through Fetware. The most comfortable, and most expensive, are the Suprima vinyl pants that can be purchased through B4NS.com (#1212 with wide, enclosed elastics). They run large (I wear small in these, even though I wear medium Gary pants).

I much prefer rubber or latex/latex mix pants.
    kastleyfantasywear,
    or similar from mommies baby pants.
    Most of the rest are from Gary manufacturing, the thinner pants are often more comfy.

Several sellers provide size charts which include waist and leg sizes so you can choose a plastic pant that will fit both.

Quote Originally Posted by Straycatz View Post
    What does everyone think are their favorite plastic pants (If you use them)? I have two pair I got from Fetware that work well, but I think they are kind of tight around the leg openings, and am looking to get a couple more somewhere. Main considerations are comfort and fit, but also quality and price are other factors in my decision.
    Your pants are probably too small. Try the next size larger. Kins "Softies" have very soft elastic and are the most comfortable pants I've worn. They are very reasonable at $10.00 each.

I wear the Leakmaster high tops as I wear cloth diapers to bed. They're comfortable and the provide larger coverage so I won't leak at night. They also are soft which I prefer at night.

I'm fond of the PEVA pants from Baby Pants, partly because of the very loud crinkling. The sizing runs small, especially in the thigh. I need a 2XL, even though I normally wear size M or size L clothing.

Haian plastic pants from China on ebay are my favorite. They are inexpensive and comfortable and last a long time. They fit well and hardly ever leak.

I prefer White PVC Plastic Pants from Cuddlz. They are soft and not least, there is little leakage from them at night in bed.
    They also have higher waist than the others I've tried before

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    Haian plastic pants from China on ebay are my favorite. They are inexpensive and comfortable and last a long time. They fit well and hardly ever leak.
    +1

Excellent value IMHO

Well made, durable and available in myriad styles and sizes.

Best value are the multipacks, 6 pants for 27 all in.