12 44.44%
  • Sparkling

4 14.81%
  • Other (dunno, with pison maybe?)

11 40.74%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: water

Default water

Just a question about water preferences.
    Do you guys prefere mineral water or sparkling water (with add of CO2)?

as for me, Sparkling

EmeraldsAndLime

Sorry T, but sparkling water is gross unless it has some other flavouring to it.

Aside from that, I like my water to be H2O and not polluted!

But mineral water is good also.

I like regular water, and vitamin water...do those count?

DannyTheNinja

Vitamin Water no es auga, es zumo. *rambles endlessly in Spanish*

Meh, if I have to drink water I prefer that it have a neutral taste, which of course is different for everybody depending on their region and where they primarily get their water (e.g. filtered through the fridge, faucet, garden hose, rusty spigot, a well). Whatever specific mineral mixture is in the water that comes from my fridge is what I prefer. Sparkling... ehh, I could probably stand it but I've never tried it unflavored.

Edit: number of posts == number of wiki edits (386, also an important number for geeks )

--Danny

I prefer water from the tap. We have very good soft water here, from the mountains, ice cold right from the tap. The quality is excellent, it's as good or better than bottled water.

We have the best tap water in the country here (no, really, we do). So we Long Islanders got a pretty hefty advantage when power goes out, etc., because everyone doesn't go out and buy every bottle of water they see (and... whatever advantages that can get you). Since it's winter, the water gets *cold* by itself. Where I live, we're right on the water (literally, like 300 yards), so they take huge-o pipes and lay them way out into see (about 4-5mile) where they go through treatment centers and purification centers where they finally end up in a mineraling facility where it's finally processed and brought up into water-towers (as we called them as kids) waiting for us to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Sorry T, but sparkling water is gross unless it has some other flavouring to it.

Aside from that, I like my water to be H2O and not polluted!

But mineral water is good also.
    Same here.

I don't really have that much of a preference...Other than I want my sparkling water to be flavored