Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A good pull up?

Default A good pull up?

I am looking for a good pull style diaper. I would love something that's like the ABU diapers. I know they use to have a pull but not anymore. I mean I know their are plenty of medical pull ups but I fell it kinda takes away the fun of wearing a diaper. Anyone know where a pull up diaper with prints on it can be found

As far as I know there isn't, the only pull-up with prints I know of are the goodnites brand.

Don't forget Pampers Underjames my personal favorite Pull-up.

The very latest iteraton of the "Tena Pants" called the "Tena Pants COMFIO" available in "Plus, Super, Maxi" are actually really excellent.

I like the goodnights bran however they don't really cater to anyone that has a waist bigger then like 20 inches lol.

Goodnites or Drynites, I don't know about the designs in your country, they differ.

Quote Originally Posted by karatekid121005 View Post
    I like the goodnights bran however they don't really cater to anyone that has a waist bigger then like 20 inches lol.
    I wear goodnites L/XL and my waist size is about 26 inches, the fit is very good.

ABU never had a pull-up; they only had a short-runned diaper (the 'BMX diaper'), which had an outer cosmetic design similar to pull-ups.

Sadly, the adult diaper market doesn't endorse any pull-up other than the ugly white bloomer-looking ones you see everywhere. It's a shame because I believe something like that would sell really well (like for example a Bellissimo diaper's pad with GoodNites' foam-stretch sides).

Abena Ariflex M3 is about the best you will get as far as pullups go. they have all the stuff that Kids Pullups have function wise just no cute print. and actually hold quite a bit for what they are

Quote Originally Posted by Littledaimon View Post
    Goodnites or Drynites, I don't know about the designs in your country, they differ.

I wear goodnites L/XL and my waist size is about 26 inches, the fit is very good.
    I'm have a 31" waist and they fit me good. They feel no different than wearing a pair of tighty whities.

I have a 36 in waist so Goodnight are out the question for me. I suggested to ABU that they make their Cushies diapers in a pull up style. I think it would really sell. Something more discreet but with all the fun of wearing a diaper.