Thread: hi from an innerkid

Default hi from an innerkid

I am in my 30s and in the LA area I have an innerkid who consider my "true-self".I tell close friends that I didn't grow up I just built an adult over the kid. I am also disabled ( MD) and dyslexic. So I might not be here as much as I would be if spelling and grammar were not as emphasized. I hate email for the same reason chat is much easier. Anyway not really interested in diapers as much as kid clothes and furniture that is kid themed. I am in general studies at the moment at an online independent study college program ( its going very slowly with the disability stuff). I want to run an online 503C at some point. my keeper is in the UK so i want to move there someday.we use habit rpg for reparenting.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin4 View Post
    I am in my 30s and in the LA area I have an innerkid who consider my "true-self".I tell close friends that I didn't grow up I just built an adult over the kid. I am also disabled ( MD) and dyslexic. So I might not be here as much as I would be if spelling and grammar were not as emphasized. I hate email for the same reason chat is much easier. Anyway not really interested in diapers as much as kid clothes and furniture that is kid themed. I am in general studies at the moment at an online independent study college program ( its going very slowly with the disability stuff). I want to run an online 503C at some point. my keeper is in the UK so i want to move there someday.we use habit rpg for reparenting.
    Welcome! Nice intro.

You will find others here who share very similar interests and difficulties.

Hi dolphin4 and welcome. I think you'll find everyone here very welcoming. From what I have seen, if you have told people you are dyslexic, nobody will judge you on your spelling and grammar. Feel free to post as much as you like 😀

Welcome to the site, and don't worry, your spelling and grammar are fine so post away. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here.

thanks everyone for the welcome
    starrunner i have been putting what i write through a reader a few time each to get it like this but, there are times when i just dont have the extra time to but, thanks. A spell checker doesn't catch everything like I get "put" and "but confused and " me" and "we" so to get thing like school quality. i have to use software that reads out loud.