Thread: nuk 5 binks

Default nuk 5 binks

Nuk5 binks on ebay usa right now 14.95 free shipping.
    Thought was a good deal had to share

Its through Fetware. I just bought two and modified them with a MAM guard and button

New NUK 5 Pacifiers Oversized Nipples for Adults and Teens Soothie Teats | eBay

here is the link. this one isnt fetware. Seller is tandmspecialties2012, these are colored and do not have the boxes but seller says are new, a little sterilization and some soap and water is what i am going to do.

So i got an odd email after i purchased the bink, stating they had had a complaint about the binks not being new and if i wasnt satisfied with the bink to return it for a full refund. Customer service upgraded, i didnt even email them. So i guess my good deal find may or may not be such a good deal. Ill find out friday when it comes in.

seller sent me a nuk 3. realized they shipped the wrong one before the mail came, quickly apologized and refunded my purchase price. well thats ebay for you