Thread: I have had these directions for many years and they might be handy for someone.

Arrow I have had these directions for many years and they might be handy for someone.

Since before I knew exactly what I was doing with diapers I remember finding this website and being absolutely thrilled but I have never used them! I just want them known and spear and saved so they wont get lost since I almost did just now.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_PDI_0011-11296076077.jpg 
Views:	556 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	20331Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_PDI_0012-1469570805.jpg 
Views:	423 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	20332Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp_PDI_0010-11964020796.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	20329[ATTACH=CONFIG]

I came up with this idea on my own, but when I told people about it, it was nowhere near as detailed as this. Glad I'm not the only one to come up with that little trick. But the trouble for me isn't only the waist size of baby diapers anymore. It's starting to become increasingly difficult just to cover my crotch with a baby diaper let alone wear it properly.

I'm sorry its all out of order, My tablet won't let me drag anything or I would have put them in the right order. anyways I saved these for the extending the pull up straps and I consider the diaper a bonus. I can still cover my parts with a diaper but I know when I get older I'll have the same issue since now I would love to try doing this with diapers seeing all of the international versions out there. The reason I haven't done it in 12 years is that I don't exactly understand the directions without more pics, I'd say 50-50 as in pics and word instructions. I'd think it would be great if someone made this and it became the "New" directions along with these ones and it got put on the home page but thats just me.

Ha! That was one of my first AB/DL instructional downloads. Do you know how old that post is?

Quote Originally Posted by plasticsounds View Post
    Ha! That was one of my first AB/DL instructional downloads. Do you know how old that post is?
    wow that is cool you made it. How old is it since it must be older than when I found it.