Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I'm a 21 year old University student. I enjoy video games quite a lot and go hiking as often as I can.

I've had ab/dl feelings for pretty much as long as I can remember. I've only somewhat recently been exploring this side of me and I thought that maybe talking to other ab/dl's would be a good idea.

Guess I'm just hoping to learn a thing or two from the wider ab/dl community here and maybe make a friend or two .

Thanks for reading my post.

Quote Originally Posted by halosbadboyz View Post
    Hi, I'm a 21 year old University student. I enjoy video games quite a lot and go hiking as often as I can.

I've had ab/dl feelings for pretty much as long as I can remember. I've only somewhat recently been exploring this side of me and I thought that maybe talking to other ab/dl's would be a good idea.

Guess I'm just hoping to learn a thing or two from the wider ab/dl community here and maybe make a friend or two .

Thanks for reading my post.
    Welcome halosbadboyz! This site has a world of information at your fingertips to explore your other side. Do you have any questions? Feel free to start commenting in any of the posts that interest you what video games do you play? Have fun exploring!

Quote Originally Posted by halosbadboyz View Post

Welcome to ADISC.
    We do have a large number of ABDLs here, but we'd rather get to know you as a person. I'm guessing you're a bit of a Bungie/343 fan: what are your thoughts on Halo 4?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome halosbadboyz! This site has a world of information at your fingertips to explore your other side. Do you have any questions? Feel free to start commenting in any of the posts that interest you what video games do you play? Have fun exploring!
    o's
    Hey Zipperless, Thanks for the welcome and for being so friendly . I play a myriad of games: RPG's, FPS's, MMO's, etc. Though halo is a fav of mine. If I have any questions I'll be sure to ask.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Welcome to ADISC.
    We do have a large number of ABDLs here, but we'd rather get to know you as a person. I'm guessing you're a bit of a Bungie/343 fan: what are your thoughts on Halo 4?
    Hey Traemo, nice to meet you . Yeah your right about me being a fan of Bungie. I thought 343 did alright on halo 4, gameplay was solid and the whole thing with Cortana goign crazy was kinda interesting. How about you? Played much halo?

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by littledude92; 18-Mar-2014 at 01:10.

Not really, I've only beaten all the games. =^_^=
    I know Cortana going Rampant is canon, but I'm going to miss her a character going forward. Also, not so happy about some of the rebalancing 343 did with enemies: bork it all, sticking elites should kill them.