Thread: XP Medical Absorbency Plus Improved Tapes on the Diapers Shipped Today

Default XP Medical Absorbency Plus Improved Tapes on the Diapers Shipped Today

Just got an email from XP Medical, I was not able to get any shipping info so I emailed them, this was their reply:

We had a delay in getting our container delivered for the Absorbency Plus and so the Large and Medium sizes (including your order) will be shipping out Monday morning.

I apologize for the dealy. This is brand new production on Medium and large with improvements to the tapes to make them larger and stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    Just got an email from XP Medical, I was not able to get any shipping info so I emailed them, this was their reply:

We had a delay in getting our container delivered for the Absorbency Plus and so the Large and Medium sizes (including your order) will be shipping out Monday morning.

I apologize for the dealy. This is brand new production on Medium and large with improvements to the tapes to make them larger and stronger.
    Thanks for the info on these diapers. I have an auto ship due to be shipped on the 27th. That's great news on the tape improvements. I'm using one's
    from the second production now and these tapes seem to be an improvement as far as the adhesive goes from the first run.

That's good news. Those are funny tapes. They seem very sticky when first applied but they didn't last well over the long term.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking about getting absorbency plus, but was going to wait until they get better tapes because I heard they were kind of bad. I might get a pack to try them out now.

And I just got my latest order delivered a couple days ago :p . Please post pics when you see the new tapes. Rumor has it that Gary was investigating making them wider and/or dual tapes. Here's hoping that's what they are. If so man that was incredibly fast customer response to realization time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    And I just got my latest order delivered a couple days ago :p . Please post pics when you see the new tapes. Rumor has it that Gary was investigating making them wider and/or dual tapes. Here's hoping that's what they are. If so man that was incredibly fast customer response to realization time.
    When I commented to Gary about the tapes in an email. He responded to me that he was contemplating changes to the tapes. He said the
    machine doesn't have dual tape capability to run them, But larger and wider is a big improvement. I believe Gary will capture the Dry 24/7
    market with his customers the way he is improving his own product right away.