Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plugged in Public

Default Plugged in Public

Today I relived an awesome experience I had years ago!

I finally worked up the courage to make the trip home from school with my dummy. I put it in my school bag this morning, kept it in my locker until the fifth period (I get the sixth period off on Mondays) and took advantage of the solidarity and walked to the bus stop and drove home with my dummy in.

I covered it up a bit when I started (mainly because I was still close to the school) but shortly began sucking visibly, people definitely saw me.

It's a 15 minute walk to the bus stop, a 10 minute ride and another 10 minute walk home, all the while happily sucking on my dummy, no one seemed to take notice or care, it was awesome!

Has anyone else done something like this? If you have, please tell us your story

You are a brave human... a damn brave human indeed...

Not where I expected the thread to be going based on the title.

That's not something I have done. Public displays aren't my thing. I don't think it's awful or anything, just not my cup of tea.

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    But yeah public displays not really my thing either. The closest I have come is when riding in the car with my boyfriend. No one else is in the car when I do it, just me and him.

CrinklySiren

No kidding.... I saw this thread and I expected something COMPLETELY different... lol. Feels good to know I'm not the only one with a kinky mind.

I've only used my binky in my car once at night but I was to nervous someone was going to see me... haha I'm with everyone else I was expecting something different when I read the title.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberBulb95 View Post
    Today I relived an awesome experience I had years ago!

I finally worked up the courage to make the trip home from school with my dummy. I put it in my school bag this morning, kept it in my locker until the fifth period (I get the sixth period off on Mondays) and took advantage of the solidarity and walked to the bus stop and drove home with my dummy in.

I covered it up a bit when I started (mainly because I was still close to the school) but shortly began sucking visibly, people definitely saw me.

It's a 15 minute walk to the bus stop, a 10 minute ride and another 10 minute walk home, all the while happily sucking on my dummy, no one seemed to take notice or care, it was awesome!

Has anyone else done something like this? If you have, please tell us your story

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post

That's not something I have done. Public displays aren't my thing. I don't think it's awful or anything, just not my cup of tea.
    Totally was thinking something else indeed. But I agree with Trevor. I have attempted public displays a few times. While driving was one of them. Even going to Los Angeles from a small city I thought I would build up the courage to be just another Joe that whoever seen me will never see me again. But public displays just aren't my thing either.

However, I was caught last week. While looking forward to a job interview, I was extremely nervous and anxious, and had to pull it out. One of my most trusted friends sent me a snapchat and I sent her one with me sucking it (to ensure the pic wasn't going anywhere, i made it 1 second long) and told her i had to suck it because I was nervous. As I was taking the pic, this one woman walked into the little corner of the library I sat. I took it out of my mouth, put it back in my pocket, and she didn't even acknowledge my existence while she was there. So, being caught by a stranger is one thing, but I will never actually go and show off my binky to strangers in hopes for attention. I'm not accusing you of that, but I just don't have the nads to actually suck my binky for a long amount of time in public without worrying of judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    No kidding.... I saw this thread and I expected something COMPLETELY different... lol. Feels good to know I'm not the only one with a kinky mind.
    I'm not sure what you're implying. I was thinking about...hair plugs, yeah, the potential embarassement of new hair plugs!

lol, don't lie Trevor, we all know what you were REALLY thinking:P
    and yeah, I expected something completely different too....

It's a catchy title all right. At the moment I was thinking something else.