Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Getting caught - What to do ?

  1. #1

    Question Getting caught - What to do ?

    I've been reading a recent thread about what some members did when they got caught, and made me realise that I wouldn't know what to say if this dreaded nightmare becomes true (Which will be a reality eventually)

    I know the circumstance will vary greatly, one may lie if you bump into a friend who saw the diapers you bought, or if a relative finds one (clean) diaper in a random place (Could say a gag gift, or that you found it in an old box), that may not be so bad and gets us thinking about being more careful, but what about if you parents/brothers found your main stash ?

    I think most of us have a stash of diapers, so I am asking for an advice from more experienced members, what to do if a close relative finds your stash/package of diapers with optional pacifiers or baby items ?

    Should I tell the complete or partial truth ? What should I say to not make this worse ? If they don't say anything should I tell something so they won't be interpreting things wrong ?
    I would greatly appreciate your reply
    Last edited by Littledaimon; 17-Mar-2014 at 08:03.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littledaimon View Post
    I've been reading a recent thread about what some members did when they got caught, and made me realise that I wouldn't know what to say if this dreaded nightmare becomes true (Which will be a reality eventually)

    I know the circumstance will vary greatly, one may lie if you bump into a friend who saw the diapers you bought, or if a relative finds one (clean) diaper in a random place (Could say a gag gift, or that you found it in an old box), that may not be so bad and gets us thinking about being more careful, but what about if you parents/brothers found your main stash ?

    I think most of us have a stash of diapers, so I am asking for an advice from more experienced members, what to do if a close relative finds your stash/package of diapers with optional pacifiers or baby items ?

    Should I tell the complete or partial truth ? What should I say to not make this worse ? If they don't say anything should I tell something so they won't be interpreting things wrong ?
    I would greatly appreciate your reply
    I haven't got the answer for you i'm afraid but i think i have been found out! When i was at work the other day my mum had come over to mine and started doing some tidying up and putting things into my wardrobe where i have my nappies stashed behind some clothes hanging on a trouser rail, when i went into my wardrobe though the other day i noticed my clothes had moved out of place and my nappies were completely on show so as you can imagine my heart skipped a beat and i have been wondering ever since what to say if she confronts me?? I would also be very thankful of any ideas

  3. #3
    Lozza1979

    Default

    Personally I would be honest and say that you just like wearing nappy's.You could lie and say that you have been experiencing incontinence issues, but then they would probably send you to get checked up at your local doctors and probably end up having to lie to them too.Just explain that nappy fetishism is very common and you're not hurting anyone and there are many thousand of others that also enjoy nappy's.This may not make your parents feel much better, but I think its all you can do in your situation.Just be honest and don't lie, because parents can spot a lie from a mile off and it wont help.That's my opinion anyhow.I don't live with my parents and have my own place, but I'm terrified of my friends finding out.

    If you get caught by friends then I would say you have been having health issues and are currently seeing a specialist, unless they were open minded enough to be trusted with your AB/DL side.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by luke123 View Post
    I haven't got the answer for you i'm afraid but i think i have been found out! When i was at work the other day my mum had come over to mine and started doing some tidying up and putting things into my wardrobe where i have my nappies stashed behind some clothes hanging on a trouser rail, when i went into my wardrobe though the other day i noticed my clothes had moved out of place and my nappies were completely on show so as you can imagine my heart skipped a beat and i have been wondering ever since what to say if she confronts me?? I would also be very thankful of any ideas
    Thats awful ! I can imagine the feeling if you see the diapers out of place , well thank you for the reply, I hope some people could give us some advice since I made this thread to help others in the same situation.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lozza1979 View Post
    Personally I would be honest and say that you just like wearing nappy's.You could lie and say that you have been experiencing incontinence issues, but then they would probably send you to get checked up at your local doctors and probably end up having to lie to them too.Just explain that nappy fetishism is very common and you're not hurting anyone and there are many thousand of others that also enjoy nappy's.This may not make your parents feel much better, but I think its all you can do in your situation.Just be honest and don't lie, because parents can spot a lie from a mile off and it wont help.That's my opinion anyhow.I don't live with my parents and have my own place, but I'm terrified of my friends finding out.

    If you get caught by friends then I would say you have been having health issues and are currently seeing a specialist, unless they were open minded enough to be trusted with your AB/DL side.
    Thank you Lozza, I do believe honesty is the best since lying about a health problem to your parents will cause serious trouble, but I wouldn't know what to say, raw honesty ?

  5. #5

    Default

    I'd just be honest. I wouldn't tell them e v e r y t h i n g but just that you like diapers and that they're comfortable. If they find the pacifier or stuffed animals or whatever, tell them the same thing, it comforts you. I wouldn't lie about being incontinent to some people, mainly your parents/your spouse/any other close relative, because as Lozza mentioned, you may have a visit to the doctors and they are hard to lie to. Might as well come clean. Most people will find it humorous or weird at first, but I don't think they'll care as much as you think. Your fear is in your head. If you act suspicious or nervous they'll think there's something wrong with you, but if you act calm and explain rationally and honestly, I'm sure they'll understand, they'll respect you more for telling the truth as well.

  6. #6

    Default

    Sure I rather be honest before lie about it, but what is everything ? Should I avoid saying anything specific ?
    I am trying to figure out what to say if this moment arrives soon, but there's no way to know the reaction. I will not lie about having IC problems, my parents know me and lying about it will get me into more trouble.

  7. #7

    Default

    This is quite the age old question that almost everyone of is into this has asked themselves. Some in the end have people whether friends or family find out.
    If you think being honest is best in this situation or to lie is up to you.
    Do you want to be honest about this?
    You'd have to understand what it means if someone knows. Do you think this person would care?

    I do know how you feel. I was found out by my mother a year or so ago.
    I was honest and she accepted it, she said "...what you do in your room behind a closed door is no ones business but your own..." She didn't say that she didn't want to hear about it ever again but I could tell that was the case.
    If your parents are the ones who find out (or other family, or friends) I would hope that they respect you enough to keep it private and continue to love you as if this new knowledge doesn't change anything about their perception of you.
    Last edited by Cranky; 19-Mar-2014 at 08:02. Reason: minor grammar error

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Littledaimon View Post
    Sure I rather be honest before lie about it, but what is everything ? Should I avoid saying anything specific ?
    I am trying to figure out what to say if this moment arrives soon, but there's no way to know the reaction. I will not lie about having IC problems, my parents know me and lying about it will get me into more trouble.
    Well, I would probably avoid "too much information" For example, don't say it's your fetish or how much you like wetting or messing in them, just that diapers along with pacifiers or whatever are just comfort items, and you like feeling young. You could show them this site if they're interested to show that you're not alone, there are many like you out there. You could tell them about the whole ab/dl thing if you want, but it may be hard to explain and it may confuse them more, there are some sites that explain ab/dl so you may want to show them those or at least study them so you know what to say on that. It's up to you how much to tell them.

    I understand being a little nervous, but I wouldn't worry too much about the reaction. It's just more unnecessary stress on you. Just remember, as long as you're doing something that's not harming anyone, you're just being you, their reaction of you is their problem. Or.. something along those lines, it was said better in that one Facebook post. lol

  9. #9

    Default

    Well I got found out when by my mom when I was like 11. Wasn't really fun and she definitely didn't approve but I just kept on getting them when I could and she'd keep yelling at me about it. Now however she admits that it's not really a big deal even though she doesn't really understand it.

  10. #10

    Default

    Well i still haven't seen my mum but i'm sure at some point it will pop up in conversation. Thanks everyone for all the advice, i think if i was to come clean about it all she wouldn't be overly surprised as i was caught at a younger age with them but at the end of the day they make me feel happy so why should i really worry about what other people think.

Similar Threads

  1. Caught With a Wet One
    By DLoverSince2005 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-Jun-2013, 19:13
  2. i think i got caught
    By teletubbies in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-Jun-2013, 03:09
  3. What do I say when I get caught
    By scorpion1988 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31-Oct-2011, 09:16
  4. OMG...I think i got caught, but I'm not sure
    By bbabysitter26 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-Sep-2011, 11:44

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.