Thread: Hey!

Default Hey!

Just starting to explore my dl side. Exciting stuff!

That's awesome, but all of us have other things we like too... Like I enjoy palying and watching ice hockey. I also enjoy golfing and playing video games. What kinds of things outside the dl stuffs do you like to do?

It's a fun time, glad you're starting to enjoy it. Remember, no matter what there's nothing wrong with it, since you're not hurting anyone.

So tell us a little more about yourself! Aside from diapers, what interests you? Are you interested in tech, art, anything like that? Have anything interesting you're working on that you're willing to share? (remember that this site is public, so don't share anything you're uncomfortable with or that could tie you to your "real" identity).

I'm sure you noticed we have a few forums for various interests, what brings you here? You don't need to post often, it's totally okay to lurk! We still want to know a little more about you though.

*waves to bigbluehusky since he was faster than me at posting*