Thread: Are Benetton diapers still being made?

Default Are Benetton diapers still being made?

Title pretty much says it all. I love the look of the United Colors of Benetton diapers, but can't find them on any online retailers. I know this company can be pretty stingy about selling their stuff only through physical stores though, so I was wondering if anyone knew if they still made that line of diapers?

Last time they were made was in 2004.

Best (only) place to find them is Ebay, but they command a high price... Usually $60+ for a pack of the red size 6.

I've hoarded quite a few packs as an "investment", but I also have a bunch of loose ones. If you wanted one or two, I might be able to arrange something.

Well, that sucks. I'd love to see some of these diapers of old being produced again, as they were some of the cutest diapers I think I've ever seen. I wish I had the money to buy a machine to make diapers, but last I checked they were selling for around 300,000 euros and my piggy bank doesn't have that much.

Those diapers are super adorable, I wish a company would make those for adults

Long gone. They would be considered unethical now for Benetton anyway with the plastic and gels.