Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kleen Bebe vs pull ups

Default Kleen Bebe vs pull ups

I was doing a little more pursuing Kimberly Clark's site and found the Kleen Bebe site and while I do remember that the diapers in Mexico have monsters Inc I had no idea they had slip on diapers too! Now obviously We in the US see We have Monsters University pull ups and my sis (of all people) bought me one pack of each gender in the biggest size for collection only. The thing I keep thinking about is that could we have gotten the MI diapers while Mexico got the MU pull ups or was that never going to happen? One interesting thing I notice is that looking at all of the diapers and training pants and things they look dated compared to what is in the US. The pull ups look like they could be from the early to mid 90s and the goodnites don't have any prints!

Actually the pull ups have designs from marvel. You can check the new desings on webpage Huggies Pull-Up Calzoncitos Desechables

About goodnites they dont updated to new designs. I wrote a letter to Kimberly Clark Mexico but never had a response.

I was comparing Mexican Kleen Bebe to American pull ups. The boy pull ups that I have that I have are Mike and the girl ones Sulley. I started this thread because I was wondering what looked better but i suddenly got the idea if Kimberly Clark contemplated on switching the order but since I don't fit in pull ups or diapers anymore it doesn't matter, I would like the Kleen Bebe though!
    Potty Training Nighttime Training Pants | Pull-UpsŪ

Speaking of Mexican diapers, I would want these the most Bebin Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    I want these bad too! I don't know if you saw my first thread pointing these and the monsters Inc diapers out but its very ironic. Also that but my real name is Alex! Although I like Marty better, and Zebras better than lions which is also ironic!

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    I want these bad too! I don't know if you saw my first thread pointing these and the monsters Inc diapers out but its very ironic. Also that but my real name is Alex! Although I like Marty better, and Zebras better than lions which is also ironic!
    We can made a trade! Haahahaha. I sent to you these diapers and you send me some Pampers 7s or Small Tena...

Im just kidding. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    I've tried those, the bebin Super smell good but as you can see the biggest is a size 5 and they don't have stretchy tapes, so the fit is no very comfortable.

As espectro said, we can trade ! In mexico all diapers are awful

Quote Originally Posted by espectro View Post
    We can made a trade! Haahahaha. I sent to you these diapers and you send me some Pampers 7s or Small Tena...

Im just kidding. hahahaha
    normally I would trade but there is no pampers 7 is there?

Quote Originally Posted by Littledaimon View Post
    I've tried those, the bebin Super smell good but as you can see the biggest is a size 5 and they don't have stretchy tapes, so the fit is no very comfortable.

As espectro said, we can trade ! In mexico all diapers are awful
    I would love to have both the Madagascar and monsters inc diapers but I have had issues that prevent me from doing any trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    normally I would trade but there is no pampers 7 is there?

I would love to have both the Madagascar and monsters inc diapers but I have had issues that prevent me from doing any trading.
    No Are only available size 5 like Bebin. . So, another diaper company actually makes diapers size 7. Bbtips brand and are very confortable, buuuut the sides don't have stretchy tapes. Im waist 28".

Goodnews, Pampers cruisers sz7, you won't find them at walmart-target-grocery story-drug store. you should be able to order on amazon or something, or if you have a "Toys R Us-Babys R Us" check there. wait... Pampers Cruisers7 on amazon.com Right Now $46 for 92 pack. I have a 25"waist and I wear 6 when I can't find 7, so 7 should fit 28" and still be comfy. When I wanna play around, pampers7 is what i use, there like the greatest diaper ever, probably my favorite of all.
    P.S. I googled Kleen Bebe, they do totally look like a drop off from the 90's..... odd.