Thread: My girlfriend... ._.

bog624

Unhappy My girlfriend... ._.

Okay So I told my Girl friend She's okay with me wetting my diapers But, When It comes to changing them She says She Might but doesn't think she can right now.. She doesnt like the fact that I soil them she Tells me "She doesn't know how to respond to that." When I wet/mess And I being the dumbfounded person I am Want to Figure this out with Her And hopefully, Let me do this, and or Hopefully change me ._. Ideas/Thoughts Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post
    Okay So I told my Girl friend She's okay with me wetting my diapers But, When It comes to changing them She says She Might but doesn't think she can right now.. She doesnt like the fact that I soil them she Tells me "She doesn't know how to respond to that." When I wet/mess And I being the dumbfounded person I am Want to Figure this out with Her And hopefully, Let me do this, and or Hopefully change me ._. Ideas/Thoughts Anyone?
    Well congratulations, you are past the first hurdle, telling the SO about this part of you.

At this point, I would say, proceed slowly, unless you want to drive her away. If you push too far, too quickly, she may bolt. It may take weeks, maybe even months for her to come around. Be aware that she may never come around and you will have to respect her wishes.

Communication is key to any relationship. Continue to discuss and let her know how you feel. Also remember to listen to her wishes. The discussion should include boundaries. What are each of you willing to do and not do. Along with communication, remember that for a relationship to succeed, there has to be compromises.

Good luck to you both, I wish both of you a long and happy relationship.

-LilCoyote

bog624

Quote Originally Posted by LilCoyote View Post
    Well congratulations, you are past the first hurdle, telling the SO about this part of you.

At this point, I would say, proceed slowly, unless you want to drive her away. If you push too far, too quickly, she may bolt. It may take weeks, maybe even months for her to come around. Be aware that she may never come around and you will have to respect her wishes.

Communication is key to any relationship. Continue to discuss and let her know how you feel. Also remember to listen to her wishes. The discussion should include boundaries. What are each of you willing to do and not do. Along with communication, remember that for a relationship to succeed, there has to be compromises.

Good luck to you both, I wish both of you a long and happy relationship.

-LilCoyote
    Ah We did make a Compromise, She agreed to buy them aslong As I gave her time to grow on the idea :P, but I Not sure exactly what would be able to comprise from here :L

Good for you. You are lucky to have someone who will work with you on this.

Eh, mate, THINK... please just THINK about this clearly...
    Now your GF seems like a nice person - she actually ACCEPTS you and your diaper wearing. BUT SHE DOESN'T Want to CHANGE you... Get the message and back off the issue.
    You're an adult, and I guess can change yourself.

Sorry to be blunt here - but I think you ask for too much from her - every one has their own limits... personally I wouldn't mind changing WET diapers for a person I do love - afterall I wear diapers myself (that I like to change on my own).
    But messy diapers? Sorry, as long as you can do this on your own, do it on your own (at least with me).... We had a family member who by the end of his time was bed-bound and needed a lot of care, of course you change soiled diapers without complaints in such a case, but it certainly doesn't file under "nice experiences" in my book.

Be happy she accepts you for who you are - don't try to push something on her, that isn't nice and isn't fair (and potentially ruins the relationship).

Honestly, even if it's just WET diapers and if she doesn't LIKE them, why would she be interested in changing you...

If you keep pushing it's not going to end well for you. Don't bring it up for awhile. Let her make the decision. You're not married and you don't have kids. Therefore you can dump this person if you have no chance of making things work out for you. Post sounds very selfish. It isn't always about you. Make sure that you think of her too.

I think you made the right choice to ask us your opinions on here everyone has gave you great advice!! Here is mine be glad she is accepting diapers i am searching for love and a soulmate right now and i know how to treat woman but once then find out i wear diapers its a turn off for them and they stopped talking to me now all of my ex girlfriends but one of them all accepted me wearing diapers changed me babied me the whole 9 yards all i am saying is give her some time to think on it good things come to good people you could get lucky best wishes to you