Thread: StayDry Poly?

Default StayDry Poly?

I know they're not premium diapers but how are they? Found a case of 96 for $35 which is pretty darn cheap so I'm a bit suspicious of the quality. Anyone? How do they compare to something like ABU for example? I normally use premium diapers like M4 or Tena Slip Maxi but just can't afford it right now.
    Last edited by gnd567; 15-Mar-2014 at 23:28.

From a quick search, they say they are for light to moderate IC, so probably similar to Depends, one wet and change it.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    I know they're not premium diapers but how are they? Found a case of 96 for $35 which is pretty darn cheap so I'm a bit suspicious of the quality. Anyone? How do they compare to something like ABU for example? I normally use premium diapers like M4 or Tena Slip Maxi but just can't afford it right now.
    Are you talking about StayDry by McKesson? Or is it a different one?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Are you talking about StayDry by McKesson? Or is it a different one?
    Yes. That's the one.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Yes. That's the one.
    I use them for my daytime diapers a while ago. I got them from here McKesson StayDry Adult Diapers & Pullons They are ok for light to moderate use. The plastic backed is nice and it has leg gathers but not the leak guards or leg cuffs. Now I use TotalDry Plus diapers from Bambino. I like them way better and they hold little more. I also like diapers with the frontal taping system better. They hold up on me better. I also use Attends but not anymore they have gotten so bad over the years. That is why I switch to TotalDry Plus for my daytime diapers.

I've used the StayDry cloth-backed and was quite impressed. It held almost as much as an ATN. It's definitely not like the Walmart/Walgreens/CVS/etc. clothe diapers.