Thread: One of many hellos

Default One of many hellos

Hi all,

Im Lillian.

Im an ABDL sissy LG aged about 2 or just under... just so I can have my second birthday over and over..

Im in Clacton on sea UK and meet others on a regular basis. Infact since my best friend left for Canada 5 years ago, all my best friends are in the AB community somewhere..
    One of my bestest friends Sammy hangs out here, ikklespace. you should visit her. also if your little girl then girltalk.to is awesome.

I was at Farnbrough the other week at the pre school, have a look here NatNatpUK, its an awesome place to have fun and be little..

Anyway hi again and I hope to make friends here..

Lillian x

HushedSnow

Quote Originally Posted by lillian View Post
    Hi all,

Im Lillian.

Im an ABDL sissy LG aged about 2 or just under... just so I can have my second birthday over and over..

Im in Clacton on sea UK and meet others on a regular basis. Infact since my best friend left for Canada 5 years ago, all my best friends are in the AB community somewhere..
    One of my bestest friends Sammy hangs out here, ikklespace. you should visit her. also if your little girl then girltalk.to is awesome.

I was at Farnbrough the other week at the pre school, have a look here NatNatpUK, its an awesome place to have fun and be little..

Anyway hi again and I hope to make friends here..

Lillian x
    Why hello dere! I, myself, am Snow! and i wish you a great welcome here! im sure others will relate
    And as always, I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Lillian,
    Greetings and welcome from the other side of the pond. My little’s name is also Lilian or Lily for short. I see from your profile that you like electronics. What’s your favorite tech company?