Thread: Diaper Onsie Shirts

Default Diaper Onsie Shirts

Well I have used the baby pants onsie shirts, and i have used the onsie shirts from adultclothdiaper.com which i thought was better quality, but both have problems with the snaps. I hate the snaps on the ones from baby pants because they rub against my legs and chaff, while the ones from adultclothdiaper.com are super low profile and don't expose themselves to your skin, so i was super excited about that design up until i put too much pressure on the snaps and they started to rip out.

I'm to the point that i think i want to make my own diaper onsie shirts and just get a cheap handheld sewing machine that they have in walmart or something, what do you guys think?

If you know how to sew I say go for it! Have you considered trying onesies from Babykins.com ? I love there onesies, they are amazing and I haven't had any problems with them.

Good luck with whatever you choose. If you do make your own at least you can make any type with whatever design you want.

Another vote for Babykins. Best onesies I've seen, light enough to breath and their snaps are low profile (I have the same issue with Baby-Pants, can't go for long walks without chaffing)

I agree. Babykins onesies are great and really hold up the sag well. I think the shipping is too high, but it's worth it. I have 2 more on the way

I actually found out adding\fixing snaps is pretty easy. You just need the snaps and a hammer. You also need a pair of pliers or some tool to remove the broken snap. I bought this at walmart. Snap Fasteners, 10 Count: Appliances : Walmart.com You just have to clamp both sides together in that blue tool and you hammer it together.

Quote Originally Posted by nites View Post
    If you know how to sew I say go for it! Have you considered trying onesies from Babykins.com ? I love there onesies, they are amazing and I haven't had any problems with them.

Good luck with whatever you choose. If you do make your own at least you can make any type with whatever design you want.
    I haven't tried babykins before, maybe I'll try them out first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I haven't tried babykins before, maybe I'll try them out first.
    I would totally suggest trying them out. They are reasonably priced, the only problem I had was because they are in Canada and I'm in the USA the shipping was a little expensive. But I just order a large package of stuff and it made it worth it.