Thread: Glad to be here

Default Glad to be here

Hello there,

I'm Baby Rabbit and I'm 32. I wanted to be a baby again since I was three. My wife is accepting and supportive. I have always felt ashamed of that special wish but now I would like to learn how to accept that part of myself.

I'm recovering from psychological problems and trying to reintegrate jobwise. It's my goal to teach English and German.

I like singing and music in general, coming from a family with professional musicians. I like languages and sometimes I enjoy hiking.

Optimism is one of my character traits.

Just a bit about myself. I'm glad to be here. Thanks.

HushedSnow

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRabbit View Post
    Hello there,

I'm Baby Rabbit and I'm 32. I wanted to be a baby again since I was three. My wife is accepting and supportive. I have always felt ashamed of that special wish but now I would like to learn how to accept that part of myself.

I'm recovering from psychological problems and trying to reintegrate jobwise. It's my goal to teach English and German.

I like singing and music in general, coming from a family with professional musicians. I like languages and sometimes I enjoy hiking.

Optimism is one of my character traits.

Just a bit about myself. I'm glad to be here. Thanks.
    Heya, Welcome, I had hoped to make this feel a bit special, but im not good at that so i just say welcome to you!
    And as always, I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to the site. I'm sorry you've had some psychological problems, and I hope you are recovering well. There are a number of members on this site who have experienced emotional problems, including myself when I was younger.

I think if you want to learn about diapers, regression, and what it is to be AB/DL, this is a great site, as we discuss many things.

I'm actually a professional musician, being a graduate of Westminster Choir College. I also write. I hope you will enjoy becoming a part of this membership.

Congratulations for having a supportive wife, its a major plus to have that support in AB/DL. I'm sure you'll love it here. Everyone is open and honest, and you can get some good advice on about anything you can think of. WELCOME!!!

I've only been a member a short time and can relate to the feelings of shame. This is a great site and really helps you in further acceptance, there is no such thing as normal.

I also know how much difference a supportive wife can make. It's really good that your wife is supportive. Have a great time on this site.