Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving (Not talking about the face)

Default Shaving (Not talking about the face)

I know the question about shaving down there has been asked many times before, but I'm curious if anyone shaves not just down there but more, like there legs, arms, etc. (I'm mostly asking guys)?

I've never done the arms (I wear short sleeve shirts and it would look ultra-weird), but have done my legs chest, and pretty much every other area not visible under the regular cloths I wear.

It's kinda fun to walk around with that weird "just shaved" feeling. I don't do it very often, so it is always a very noticeable and strange sensation to me.

For me everything below the neck is shaved. Down there, legs, and pits. Never had any chest or back. Arms I keep trimmed.

I really want to shave my legs and really have that nice and smooth baby skin feeling, I guess if I did it now it would still have time to grow before summer comes, so when I start wearing shorts more often it wont look so funny. Its just, I have long leg hair, so it probably still wont be as long as it is now come summer time and it might be hard to explain to people why my leg hair just somehow became shorter.

How do you go about shaving? I usually use a disposable razor down there and do it in the shower.

I use my old beard trimmer (it was a cheap walmart type dealie, I've since replaced it with a decent quality one) to trim the hair down to something manageable, then use a disposable razor to finish it up. I do the second part in the shower, and have found that shampoo actually makes an oddly effective shaving cream.

I shave every thing below my neck except my lower legs and a disposable razor in the shower works fine and it gets the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I shave every thing below my neck except my lower legs and a disposable razor in the shower works fine and it gets the job done.
    everything except the lover legs? Do you do this so when you wear shorts it doesn't look like you shave?

Quote Originally Posted by nites View Post
    everything except the lover legs? Do you do this so when you wear shorts it doesn't look like you shave?
    Yes that is exactly the reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Yes that is exactly the reason why.
    I never thought about doing that. Thats a really good idea! I'm curious though, you said that you shave everything under the neck except the lower legs, what about your arms? Does anyone ever question why your arms are shaved?

Quote Originally Posted by nites View Post
    I never thought about doing that. Thats a really good idea! I'm curious though, you said that you shave everything under the neck except the lower legs, what about your arms? Does anyone ever question why your arms are shaved?
    I make sure not to show anybody my underarms and I am careful to leave my arms down if my shirt is off.