I have a system when it comes to wearing Diapers, I'm on the small side so during the day I wear Huggies Drynites, Pampers 6+ and pampers underjams, but at night I wear adult Diapers for the extra security and protection they offer. This keeps the cost down as buying adult Diapers all the time can be an expensive business, but its not only that this also gives me the chance to enjoy both adult Diapers and baby/youth Diapers, which is nice, but last night was different due to the fact I have no more Lille Supreme Fit maxi small left so I had to wear Pampers underjams XL to bed not feeling 100% comfortable with the idea, but after waking up around 5am ish I was amazed to find the pull up had held up apart from a slight damp feeling around the back, but it got me thinking about some questions I would like to ask if I may.
(1) What do you look for when buying Diapers?
(2) Do you have your own system when it comes to wearing Diapers?
(3) Do you spend big money on Diapers?
(4) How many Diapers do you go through a month?
(5) Do you stick with one brand of Diapers or do you switch back and forth?
(6) Have you ever been pleasantly surprised by a cheaper brand and if so which one?
Sorry about asking so many questions, but I'm intrigued to find out about other people's Diaper habits I have more questions, but I don't want to blow anyone's mind so (6) will do for now, thanks.