Thread: *pout*

Default *pout*

I hate introductions. *grump*

K, let's get this over quickly.

I'm 26 and live in Sydney, I hang out the side of a moving train for a living.
    I'm 6'3" and ~90kg and fit a Medium size in every brand I've encountered.

I would classify myself as a littlefur, I'm a little all over the place with my age, but never too old for a smack, a time-out, or to fall asleep in someone's lap.

I like pullups and diapers, plastic or cloth backed or even actual cloth(esp. cloth pullups if I'm not going to wet).

I'm slightly OCD sometimes. For example, I can't stand seeing a diaper with loose bits of wings hanging out. Tuck that $#*! in. It's like wearing a suit jacket with an untucked shirt.

I'm posting an introduction because I have achieved Lurker status. I often hold off on posting because people are incredibly quick to take offense where none is intended. Safe option is to avoid helping people/correcting people/etc.

Right now I'm wearing a TENA Slip Maxi(Large) because of an error in an order, and because I'm curious what it's like since so many people wear a size up from what actually fits them.

That's another thing. I like trying new things. A few bags of one diaper with nothing else, and I'll not want to wear that brand for a long time. If I can't have new, I'll settle for variety. ^.^

Happy now, forum gods? *shakes fist*

Forum Gods? LOL
    Hi! Its nice to meet you 26 year old train hangerer. I liked your intro and since were chucking weight around, Im 5'5" and 58kgs. For the record.
    Apparently I'm a bit of a weird one because I don't like nappies but I use my dummy and bottle everyday to keep myself calm, collected and well... just because I damn well like feeling like a baby again.
    Your right about some people being quick to take offence but that's YouTube, I haven't been on here long but I can already see that people here are much more accepting of our diversity.
    Your intro was amusing.

Love The Intro!!!
    Welcome, I'm new here, the people have been inviting and nice to me, unlike the rest of the world, I feel at place here, I'm sure you well too.

True, people are generally nice here.

I find my peace curled up in bed, imagining there's someone/something curled around me, keeping me warm and safe. It works better in winter. Unfortunately part of this is that they're significantly bigger than me, which unfortunately is a fairly implausible situation IRL. Curse you short people! :<

Bottles, dummies, etc. don't do much for me. A sippy cup would be pushing it a little even. Though any of those could be used to create a world class tantrum. :P

That was a great introduction, I loved it. I hope the Forum God's are looking down upon you and smiling. Welcome.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 14-Mar-2014 at 16:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Stripeh View Post
    Happy now, forum gods? *shakes fist*
    The forum gods approve. Do you have your sacrificial lamb at the ready?

I, just like the others, liked your intro, nicely written :3 I hope you'lll feel welcome here and find whatever you might be looking for ^^
    *Wags tail*

Well, I love the sense of humor! Anyways welcome to adisc! Its good to have more people post here then unregister and lurk around. But meh...
    And as always, I look forward to hearing from you.

I actually like the system. You get a little time to look around, dip your feet in the water, then you get pushed in. ^.^
    Then it's the carrot to convince you to contribute so you can use PMs, etc.