• Teddy

5 18.52%
  • Bianco

3 11.11%
  • Bellissimo

18 66.67%

Thread: What is the best Bambino?

Default What is the best Bambino?

I haven't seen a post yet comparing all of the Bambino's so I thought I would start one! So, what is everyone's personal preference on these diapers? I personally haven't tried them yet but when I have some money I think I will order some!

The Classicos, Biancos, and Teddies are identical in every way except print. The Bellissimos are the 'odd one out'; they are slightly thicker when dry, the padding feels more dense, and they are considerably more absorbent.

I like Bellissimos for overnight or long trips, Classico/Bianco/Teddies for everything else.

As a side note, if you order Bambinos soon, be aware that the current upside-down stock has some quality control issues. Still usable but they aren't what they should be.

Actually the email I got from Bambinos states the follow.
    Bellissimo- best absorbent
    Teddy- little more absorbent then Bianco and Classico
    Bianco and Classico- Identical as far as absorbency. However, obviously one has a print and the other doesn't.

CrinklySiren

I think if you message a company to ask about the differences in their products that are practically the same, they are going to take the marketing route and point out that something is "different" when its really not lol.

I bet if I email ABU and ask them what the difference between the Cushies and the SDK are, they will say the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    Actually the email I got from Bambinos states the follow.
    Bellissimo- best absorbent
    Teddy- little more absorbent then Bianco and Classico
    Bianco and Classico- Identical as far as absorbency. However, obviously one has a print and the other doesn't.
    Just curiosity, when did they send that e-mail? Was it before or after October 2011? When the Teddies were first released in spring/summer 2010 with the stretchy double tapes and matte landing zone, they were touted as being slightly more absorbent than the Classicos and Biancos. The website still talks about the matte landing zone (Teddies have not had this for over 2 years) and 10% more absorbency, but I wonder how accurate this information is now. Since October 2011 (when Bambino's manufacturer switched machinery), I have noticed no difference in absorbency or construction between the Teddies and Biancos/Classicos.

My choice for Biancos comes down to personal preference. I'm not much for prints on diapers so Bianco diapers hold great appeal for me over all other options. For me absorbancy has little to do with my decision because all of Bambino's diapers are so much more absorbent than most diapers to begin with.

None of the above ever since the quality went to hell...